View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 08:32 PM   #12
MikeVic
Head Coach

"So... you guys are my newest found friends? Pleased to meet the lot of ya," said the Prytian bard. "I've seen many different people throughout my short life, travelled many paths, and experienced many things. I know quite a few things, and I don't know some," continued the bard, who looked around the room wide-eyed, hands out, and slouched over.

"One thing I do know is it's a smart idea to get acquainted with new friends. I thank Mr. Keystone over there for getting the ball rolling, and I wish for Baldar and Puli to express more information." The bard glanced over at the wizard and the monk as he said this, and then looked at the various items around the room.

"Now, you must be thinking: 'Who is this teller of tales standing before us?' Today is your lucky day, for I will reveal three things about myself..." The bard slightly stuck his hand out and raised his index finger.

"Number one: my name." The bard raised his middle finger. "Number two: a small piece on information about my past." The bard rasied his third finger. "And number three: what I would like to eat before we meet with our sixth friend." The bard smiled at the other heroes in the room, and continued to talk.

"They call me Mavirr. Not pronounced Mah-Vur, nor May-Veer, but instead May-Vur. I do not have a last name, nor do I care for one. There is only one Mavirr like myself in these lands, and that's what sets me apart from any other folk that share my name." Mavirr looked around the room, and nodded to every other hero.

"I do not know who my parents are, and I feel like some ale and thick steak once we are done with this Lord fellow here! If you have any questions, I will answer them in due time. Now, how long are we expected to wait here?"

Mavirr sat down on a chair by the fireplace, nodded at Soriun Keystone, and continued to look around at what was in the room.

Last edited by MikeVic : 06-20-2004 at 04:09 PM.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote