View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 04:02 PM   #190
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel
Raven, I tend to agree wth you. I also wouldn't mind seeing a cap put on techs, say to the modern age instead of info age and beyond. Basically, that would prevent the nearly unstoppable stealth and limit you to regular bombers and fighters. It would also get rid of world government which means you can't just take a capital, but must work your way towards their capital and then keep it for a few minutes. Might make the games take longer, but there would be much more strategy involved.

I have been saying these things to you ever since we first started playing RoN. I can't stand the "take your capital, you're gone" rule. If we all had a lot of time one night, I would love to have some real battles without the stealth. Then the winner can really feel he deserved it.

But then, without stealth Marm, how will you win?
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote