View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 02:12 PM   #26
Suicane75
Coordinator

I forget the game, but it was for NES, maybe RBI Baseball, I would name the teams, keep the stats of the players and play all the games, over the cours of a summer I had played 3 or 4 162 game seasons and had notebooks full of boxscores and leaderboards and what not.

I also did the wrestling thing, I would take 3 dice and make up cards, I would then weight the wrestlers, giving the best ones a pre determined number of points going in so it was favorable that they would win, I would then wrestle the matches with me as 1 guy and my Hulk Hogan wrestling buddy as the other one, I still remember coming with something called a "pint" match between the Skyscraper and The Road Warriors where the winning team was the one that filled a jar up with a pint of it's opponents blood, useing a couple of tubes of fake blood i was able to mess my room up pretty damn good, but man was it fun.

I would also simulate the NFL by making out a schedule and useing playing cards, I would use the 3, 7, & 10 cards, face cards were 0 points, the joker was 13 points, I would then give each team a card for all 4 quarters and add it up to determine the final score, I would do this all time but the ones i remember best were the saturday night before the NFL season started as I would sit in bed listening to a random AM sports station doing NFL previews.

Last edited by Suicane75 : 05-28-2004 at 02:17 PM.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote