View Single Post
Old 04-13-2004, 01:12 PM   #23
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormcloudCreations
It does look nice (eek, looks like if a Coliseum 2 does come out, i'll have to really get to work on the interface graphics), but didn't Shaun just join .400 not too long ago (a few months maybe)? And then leaves suddenly again? It just seems a bit...odd, IMHO anyway.

I sense (though I could be wrong, it's happened once or twice ) that there's more to this story than we'll know.

Derek: I'm thinking there's nothing really to it. From what I understand, Joe wants full time designers and full time workers, and Shaun already has a career, you notice he stated quite up front that because of his "Real World" Job that he couldn't live up to the needs of .400.

Quote:
First of all, I have decided to part ways with .400 Software Studios. With a full time job and other responsibilities I just felt like I could not contribute to .400 at the level they deserved. I'd like to thank all at .400 and especially Joe Stallings (who was a huge creative influence on PureSim 2004). I am lucky to have learned from the .400 crew and appreciated their patience. This is a lifestyle decision.