View Single Post
Old 02-29-2004, 04:24 PM   #366
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Current orders

Blade: I think that I should continue advancing and seek to secure the positions ahead and to the right of my current position.
blade6119: Whatever WSU thinks is best
Calis: Just want my boys to continue a staggered advance into those trees. Trying to close the gap with the Russians ASAP, but still giving my boys the cover fire they need.
Coffee Warlord: - Keep pressing forward toward the ridge
DataKing:
GoldenEagle:
kingfc22: Fire HE rounds at any target possible from my current position. First priority is the AT gun. If I have to move to get in range do so.
Qwikshot: I would say for GE and myself to keep following RealDeal's lead, but I don't want to deploy troops just yet.
RealDeal: I want to continue the foot assault.
sachmo71: Let's go full throttle up the rise (south of the road/trees) and try to get some air on the other side, with guns blazing of course and Wagner blaring on the stereo. And I'll peek my nose out with my other AC, too
samifan24: -
SirFozzie: -
Tasan:
The Afoci: Advance all my halftracks directly forward until they get to the front line. If we haven't established a front line yet, I would like to move HQ and 4 up to the group of trees infront of them. And then split 2 and 3 around the trees infront of them.
Travis: Keep dropping bombs as long as the enemy is within range, if for some reason I have no targets then move, but I'd hate to give up a good firing position.