View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 11:47 AM   #135
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Author's Note: And with that, I hereby close this chapter in the continuing tale of the Screamin' Seamen Football Club. A new thread will be started shortly, as we continue on into the club's sixth season.

A couple of things to look forward to in the new thread:

1. Format Change: This dynasty report is beginning to feel rather dry and too statistic-heavy for my tastes, so I will be changing the format significantly. Expect to see more a narrative format next season, taking the form of newspaper articles, press conferences, and the like. I also intend to use a radio/TV-broadcast format for matches (and you'll never guess who will be handling the color commentary. ).

2. Nickname Competition: In the spirit of my old Kansas Jayhawks Football Dynasty, and because I love having nicknames for my players, I'll be running a nickname competition next season. And this time, the reward will be something at least semi-substantial; the official (Hattrick) support of the Screamin' Seamen for the coming season.

Thank you all for reading.

-DataKing
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote