View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 10:07 AM   #25
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aylmar
Don't worry Cam....they'll still most likely win the Big 12 (season championship) and they're a lock for the tourney. I was irritated that I couldn't watch more of the game last night. I'm in St. Louis for work....and no Missouri/OSU game on TV? \

On a side note, why in the world would Lucas throw up a three pointer. You need TWO points to win, boys....TWO. Throw it inside...at least if you drive the bucket you might get fouled. Drove me crazy last night...

You're not the only OSU fan, Cam. I'm an OSU alum, and I was there when they went to the Final Four so I've become a huge OSU basketball fan. I can't escape my heritage, though, so I still root for OU in football.

Anyway, I quoted this post because I agree completely. They pulled a screen and switch and had Lucas matched up against a big guy (Johnson, I think). Why in the world do you shoot a three? You can easily drive past him and give yourself a good short jumper or get fouled.

Oh well, it was a great game. Missouri played as well as any tournament team, and OSU never went away. That gives me hope for this season. It all comes down to Texas on Big Monday.
Cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote