View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 10:02 AM   #273
Raven Hawk
College Starter

I like the idea of being the top 4 teams. Although, I know that I will not be #1 this year, most likely not #2 either.

I'll make my official predictions next week, however, here is some preliminary analysis:

Adidas - I thought the point of being a daytrader was to make money. They will be tough because they were last year, but no real improvements here.
Gargs - Will improve only slightly with the addition of a new keeper, however I'm returning all 3 starting strikers. They should all be magnificent by the end of the season.
AAC - Will not improve much at all. AAC will be fighting with the Stiffs to stay in the series.
SPC - Will field a good team again. I'm convinced that lytic is not done with his offseason moves yet, so we'll see what other improvements he makes.
Fockers - I think Fockers will be the most improved team this year and contend for a title finally.
Hulligans - Hulligans will be the most replaced team this year. His roster looks nothing like it did last year. Bluey is the wild card this year. Hard to predict.
Rocket Dive - Will be bitch-slapped back to Div V. Over the course of their existence, they have bought/sold less than $1M worth of players.
Mastiffs - A good team. He'll be duking it out with AAC to try to stay alive in the series. The Stiffs look to be former day traders who have quit practicing.

Last edited by Raven Hawk : 02-25-2004 at 10:04 AM.
Raven Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote