View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 05:55 PM   #272
Hobbes-
High School Varsity

Well here's what I posted in our conference:

Anyone bold enough to throw some info out there?

Personally I think I need to see what offseason moves everyone does before I have a good idea what to predict.. but first impressions.. I'll do a prediction. Then I'll fix it up a little after I see all the moves for each team:

So I guess I'll splurge about my first glances of each team:

adidas: I'm not sure what to expect from this team. As I stated before I was under the impression that he had a well planned flexible team. His avg's in ratings are atop the series. Look out!

Mastiffs: Looks like he's bought 3 formidable players lately. He already had a mid 70's ratings squad, look for him to hop into the 80's with the rest of us. I think this team is gonna be right in the mix.

Rocket: Lookin at his transfers, it doesn't seem like he's gonna have the firepower needed to stick around and show off some guns.. this season. Overall, looked like it's a well rounded team, just not ready for this division despite getting ratings that would put him in the mix in any other d.IV.

AAC: I thought this team was gonna dominate last season. After the first few games doing awesome, he somehow dropped right into the mix. Has an overall good team. He seems pretty quiet about things so I'm not too sure what he's got up his sleeves.

Gargs: What can I say last season this team was on fire. Almost every match seemed to go his way despite what ratings said. Well played and positioned players helped this team. I'm sure he's gonna improve from last season. We'll see how much.

SPC: This team took a hit early last season to attempt to play the CA effectively. While some ppl manage to do so, it doesn't seem to work for this guy. Don't underestimate him however because he's got a stacked team. As always this team will be right in the mix, and will shut down any team on any day (except the Gargs of course).

Huligans: This team was right in the mix last season and had a great 2nd half. The transfer wire seems to be his new home b/c he's been making a lot of moves lately. We'll see what studs he's brought in and how effectively he will use them.

Fockers: Well what can I say about my team. I most likely have the strongest midfield in the series, but 2 of my starters are going out the door. I too have been all over the transfer market as of lately, and will continue to make a buncha moves before next season. I still have 3 guys to export and 4 to import so we'll see what I can do. For some reason I always manage to be the team worrying about demotion with 3-4 weeks left in the season. Maybe I can change that this season. We'll see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo.. here are my predictions.. before I see what every team does.. it's so hard to predict shit in this series to be honest b/c any team can beat any other team on any given day. So here goes...

1. adidas (no you won't win out.. don't even think about it)
2. SPC (wtf is right)
3. Gargs
4. Fockers
5. AAC
6. Huligans
7. Mastiffs (this team is gonna be REALLY close to 6th)
8. Rocket

-I'm not impressed at all over how adidas didn't improve much last season or how AAC seems to be in the same boat. Lets make that haunt them. Instead of being the bottom 4 teams or whatever at one point lets be the top 4 teams.. what'cha think?