View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 08:53 PM   #527
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Tucker: Me too. That was a painful mission. It was a hell of a lot of fun to play though. It seemed like every time I moved there were aliens bearing down on us. Fun stuff.

Katon: No problem. You'll be at the top of the list for the next one. I'm thinking, too, that we might bring AFRICA COM on line as a full, attack base sometime next month, if we have enough money to do so. We're getting overwhelmed with UFO attacks and could use a fourth assault team. We'll change the transfer order to go: SAM COM, then AFRICA COM.

Split: Good humor! Let's hope that more than half of you stay calm in this upcoming mission.

Sachmo: Yeah, I want to go back and work on those medals sometime soon. I would think Coffee should get something for that. That was a pretty studly effort.

Lokugh, Northwood DK, Peregrine, Barkeep, Raven Hawk, Kingfc, Ardent: Got it. Welcome aboard. We can still take one more person. If were one short tomorrow, I'll add to the call list.

Breeze: You saved the mission. I think 5 kills is close to a record. Raven Hawk might have had a couple more on his "kill-everything-in-sight" mission, but I think you might be second with that performance.

Real: LOL!

Naiwf: I would think your performance is deserving of some kind of medal. You'll at least get the Purple Heart, but I would think the medals committee will give you something more.

Tasan: Sorry about losing you. I needed everyone, and couldn't let you sit in a rocking chair. I thought you were going to be ok after you survived those two head shots, but then that damn Cyberdisc came out of nowhere.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote