View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 07:05 PM   #481
Poli
FOFC Survivor

South Carolina's kicker this time sends the ball to the back of the endzone for a touchback, and the Vols take over on their own 20 yard line.

We give to Prescott to start the drive and he plows forward for 2 yards. J.B. takes a pitch on an option right for 3 more. A screen to Brewster nets 8 and the first down.

Option left, and this time it appears I can run with it. I'm quickly stopped though. Guess I forgot to turn on the jets. I gain just a yard. We come back with an off tackle to the right, and Brewster gains 15 on the play.

First down on our 49 yard line. Brewster takes a carry this time over right tackle and gets 11 yards on the play. Play action from the off tackle play results in an 11 yard reception by WR Everett. A Brewster dive up the middle goes for no gain, making it 2nd and 10. Play action comes up big again, as Everett gains 20 on the fade route.

1st and goal at the Gamecock 9 yard line, and Brewster breaks another big run off left tackle. He breaks a tackle and gallops into the endzone,

TOUCHDOWN, TENNESSEE!

Alston adds the XP.

3:46 left in the 3rd; UT 39, SC 8.