View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 09:56 AM   #304
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Here's the current list of proposed actions for the pending turn:

Blade: I am thinking that I still need to move up so I can get in range to engage...
blade6119: Keep on the T-34
Calis: Depending on what other folks are doing, I might try to rush the infantry in the woods there. I have a feeling they actually don't have much of a presence in that general area, and if we can nab control of it quick, we'll be in good shape to move onto the victory points. As long as we're rotating so we have covering fire for my boys moving forward, I think we'd be in good shape.
Coffee Warlord: - Covering/Supporting Real Deal from range while he's making for that tank. He gets into trouble, we blow shit up.
DataKing: -
GoldenEagle: -
kingfc22: #7 will stay in hull down spot and continue to fire on the T-34; #8 needs to get into the woods for at least this next turn so that my boys can get their heads on straight after seeing their commander get blown to bits
MrBug708: -
Qwikshot: - I'll follow GoldenEagle in a flanking manuveur while following up behind our pointman, RealDeal.
RealDeal: I want to move toward the Russian tank until I get within firing distance. Then i want to unload my dudes and deploy satchel charges.
sachmo71: Remain in cover.
samifan24: -
SirFozzie: -
Tasan: I want one PzIV to cut left between the two little groves on the left side of the field looking into the flank of the infantry up that way, while the other IV swings a bit further and looks out across that lake back there.
The Afoci: I would like to move towards Calis and Blade.
Travis: Assuming that #2 has plenty of targets and isn't under heavy fire, let's acquire a new target and let 'er fly. As for #1, are there targets in range/view? If so, we'll start pumping away, but if we need to move up to get to a better firing position and to pick up a target, that'll be the plan.

Let me know of any updates or changes ASAP.

Last edited by WSUCougar : 02-19-2004 at 02:24 PM.
WSUCougar is offline   Reply With Quote