View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 11:50 AM   #42
primelord
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by wade moore
*drool*

Not being pushy here.. any idea when you'll have a "final" (i'm sure it will never be final) release? I want to start up a dynasty post this weekend, but I may delay until you finish

Like you said I am not sure it will ever be final. The code itself is ugly as sin. It started out pretty concise, but as I have added all of these pieces it's pretty sloppy, but effective. I can see several places I can rewrite to 1) make the code easier to read and 2) make it run faster, but I will wait to do that until after I have all the features in place.

I am not sure that it is extremely useful at the moment. It only reads QB stats right now. Thats why you keep seeing shots of Warner. : ) But most of the code will be recycled for the other positions so it shouldn't take long to add those.

For those that want to install ActivePerl on your Windows machines I would say you can probably have a copy of what I have so far as early as tonight when I get home. But if you aer waiting for the web interface then it may be a couple more days still.
primelord is offline   Reply With Quote