View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 05:14 PM   #421
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The locker room was full of commotion. We've had some stellar play out of our defense and there was a lot of patting on backs on their side. Someone pointed out that the Georgia QB has only completed one pass to a Bulldog player for the game, and that was his first pass of the game.

Our side, well, I'm glad we put up 30. Quite honestly, I feel we've struggled since the first drive to really put anything together. Sacks, a holding call, dropped passes and general all around pressure from the defense have really slowed us down.

Not to mention my two fumbles. In my defense, if I'm not sacked on one play, I'd have just one fumble thus far.

I'd say we should have 42 points easy. Fortunately, I don't believe Georgia has 30 points in them for the 2nd half.

--------------------
Quite a few fans took the opportunity to leave their seats at half time, and few have bothered to return.

Alston kicked a lot of grass and a little football as he nearly missed the ball. The result was a kickoff fielded at the 12 yard line. The returner danced his way through the kick off team, until my roommate Aaron Moser took him down at the Georgia 46.