View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 10:37 PM   #392
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountNittany
new to the board,love your dynasty thread most favorite TCY Dynasty i've read, i play my mp3 of Tennessees Marching band playing Rocky Top everytime your Vols score..keep up the good work can't wait to see if you can lead the team to a BCS bowl at least.

Thanks, MountNittany. It's been a whole lot of fun writing this. I'm a huge UT fan and have been for about 14 years now. I love the Vols.

I wish I had Rocky Top on MP3 so I could play it. Alas, my wife it appears blew up the sound card and speakers on my pc.

I know all the words, anyway.

Thanks for reading along and letting your presence be known. It's nice to know people out there like you and the rest of the guys are enjoying this as much as I am.

Tucker, you're right I was worried then as well. They had drove downfield the two drives before, but our defense came up with turnovers, one in the endzone! I looked at the clock when we took the ball, and I thought; take 5 minutes, please. 8 minutes; I was esctatic. Especially when we got pushed back on the holding.

The injury to J.B., which he turned out fully healthy afterward, freaked me at first. I kept waiting for the 2nd message that he got injured...especially after I saw him playing again. The second message is usually the all season message, like the one on TE Dominic Witt.

Dag nab it, I didn't want to play him, but we're weak along TE, so I used him as a back up. Now he appears to be out for the season.

That helped settle that issue. Bean and Serra won't play against Georgia, and Castleberry will start ahead of Everett. I would like to play Serra, and the game sets him in the lineup when you choose auto lineup, but I don't want to risk further injury.

I am considering moving one of the many fullbacks on the UT roster to TE or DB. DB makes it rather unrealistic, as FBs are typically short and big. They make nice corners, though.