View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 12:30 AM   #230
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Calis: I'd recommend dismounting your HQ and getting those mortars set up. With fire from the mortars and the Stug you guys are riding, you should be able to close with that Russian infantry with little trouble (though I'd recommend using the woods to the right of your advanced squads to get there).

samifan24: Given the situation, your guys definitely seem best set up to find the Russian flank and roll it up. I'd follow WSUCougar's suggestion, and use the cover of the trees to the best of your advantage. Let the halftracks and armor tool around in the open country.

Blade: Best to get your fellas to the other side of those trees right in front of you, and take a peak ahead. I think you may be finding some infantry to play with soon.

WSUCougar: Can the HMG on the left side add fire to those Russian infantry? If they've got LOS, have them rip off a few bursts, and make those Red bastards keep their heads down.

My squad will advance towards Blade's position. And it looks to me like the HMG to the rear is too far back now to do anybody any good. Get one of the trucks or halftracks back there pronto to pick them up and bring them towards me.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote