View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 08:45 PM   #156
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Correspondence

Now that I thoroughly confused everyone, including myself, with my poorly written explanations on "low bravery" and "opting up", let me see if I can explain things a bit better.

On the right side of the waiting list are two columns, one is "Low Bravery OK?" and the other is "Opt Up". By default, "Low Bravery OK" is set to "yes", meaning that if you'll take any bravery for your agent when you get called into action. If anyone wants to change this, just post here with something like, "I don't want a low bravery agent," and I'll go in and change you to a "no". This means that if you get an agent with a bravery of 10 or 20, you automatically refuse him, and you now get dropped to the top of the waiting list.

In such a case, we'll have an open agent with no FOFC person assigned. This is where the second column comes in. By default, "opting up" is set to "no". This means that you don't want to take the role of a low bravery agent that someone else has passed on. However, if you want, post here and ask me to change that to "yes". When someone passes on a low bravery agent, the first person with a "yes" beside their name for opting up takes on that agent and jumps the waiting list. The downpoint, of course, is that you end up with an agent that is a wimp.

I tried to figure out what people meant before, but my poor explanations meant that I got confused when I read the replies. I'll leave everything as it is, but feel free to post here and let me know you'd like to change something.

ardent: Be careful. The men you're hoping die may be covering your back some day.

Blade6119: You haven't made it to your second mission yet. USA COM could get raided and you could die. Don't jinx yourself.

Chuck: You've got good bravery. The point on terror missions needs good bravery. Baptism of fire. Don't let us down.

Sachmo: You're a bit green (and a touch weak) for a terror mission Blaster Launcher. Got to kill something first.

Illinifan: You're better now, and in the USA. Go party down.

AStott: Just a bit more bed time for you. Then it's off to whereever someone dies. Probably Europe, or USA to replace Blade6119 if no one dies on the terror mission.

Coffee: I like your number 7. LOL!

Last edited by Godzilla Blitz : 02-02-2004 at 08:50 PM.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote