View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 10:19 AM   #235
lytic
College Benchwarmer

I'll go back to my posting... for this is my last weekend in the states and I don't know if I'll have puter access right away in Iceland.

greg's guys - SouthPark Cows 0 - 3

View game: HT Live
Date: 2/2/2004 at 01.00
MatchID: 11027042
Arena: The Hood
Crowd: 19433

Weather conditions were fairly good for football, and The Hood saw a crowd turnout of 19433. greg's started off with a 3-4-3 lineup. They fielded: van Gerven - Saldana, Flamblom, Babenko - Morales, Nederér, Monreal Ibero, Dijkstra - Seitz, Callaway, Dennis.

SouthPark started off with a 5-3-2 lineup. They fielded: Tirado - Davis, An, Fredriksson, Cronbom, Tewari - Millard, Danhof, Guy - Dey, Orkola.

SouthPark were relying on their magnificent ability to counter-attack. Kenneth Millard knocked one home in the 7:th minute on the counterattack, making the score 0 - 1. Tory Guy of SouthPark received a yellow card in the 22nd minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Aijaz Tewari finished off the counterattack from the left rather easily, scoring 0 - 2 for SouthPark. The home side attempted to get through in the middle and had a good chance of pulling one back as Tony Nederér tried lifting the ball over goalie Fred Tirado. Typically, the ball went just over the bar. Rikard K. Flamblom of greg's received a yellow card in the 33rd minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. The teams went for a half-time break at 0 - 2. greg's, bringing the final ball possession rate to 72 percent, dominated the battle.

Per Fredriksson behaved like an inexperienced youth player in the 50:th minute as he gave the ball away to an opponent. Lucky for him though, there was no goal. Preston Davis knocked one home in the 56:th minute on the counterattack, making the score 0 - 3. SouthPark nearly produced a goal as Kenneth Millard set up Tory Guy for a strike from a seemingly impossible angle. The receiver wasn´t as clear-headed though, and put the shot wide. greg's held the ball, with a clear 77 percent possession rate.

The most dominating greg's player was without a doubt Tony Nederér. However, Nicolas Saldana made a disastrous appearance. SouthPark´s best player was Fred Tirado. Jonas Cronbom on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 0 - 3.

HIGHLIGHTS
0 - 1 Kenneth Millard (7)
0 - 2 Aijaz Tewari (27)
0 - 3 Preston Davis (56)

RATING

greg's guys
Player rating and Team formation

Tactic: Normal

Midfield: passable
Right Side Defence: passable
Central Defence: solid
Left Side Defence: solid