View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 01:27 PM   #99
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Qwikshot: I think that 10 bravery might not be as bad as I initially thought. I think it only starts to come into play if we suffer high casualties, and we've been lucky to avoid that so far. The underlying PSI-ratings are probably much more important.

BYU: You're back! Good to hear from you! Sorry about your death. We'll get your son right back on the waiting list!

Japherwaki: No mocked. Just amazed. It's so rare that someone with low reactions gets an improvement. Jfbbis has been in the low 30's for nearly 20 missions.

Kingfc: Welcome aboard! We'll get your name on the waiting list.

3ric IV: Yeah, you need some work in the weight room. 20 is the lowest starting rating for strength. Don't worry, though, strength goes up fast.

Klayman: Got it. I pasted Airhog II's line in there twice. I'll fix it right up. Thanks for pointing that out.

Calis, Sachmo, Chuck U Farley: You're in. You'll be on a flight to an active base shortly. With that, the call up is over.

Thomkal: Based on agent numbers, I think we still have another round of promotions coming up. Probably after the next mission. I suggest you bribe your superior officers.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote