View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 06:26 PM   #196
DataKing
Pro Rookie

I leave the fine details to my platoon commanders. They seem to have a good idea of their assigned objectives. If any of you need clarification, just let me know. And just a cautionary note; try not to let your individual squads get too spread out, so as to get out of command range.

For the HMGs, assuming the squad that is set up to the south will remain in command range, they should stay put for the time being. It may be at long range, but they can still make any Russian infantry that shows up keep their heads down while we continue to maneuver.

The other machinegun team (the one near my squad) should set up in the woods where we are now, which should give them a good field of fire on the open terrain to the left (straight up on the screenshot).

My squad will move southeast, trying to stay as close to the center of the entire formation as possible. I want to keep all of my lieutenants on command range if possible.

Carry on.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote