View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 05:54 PM   #48
dan_garlick
n00b

First, off no disrespect you entitled to your opinion and I will give mine.So from your response I can gather you obviously you served I am curious where and when?BTW .Yes I am a Democrat(when did that become such a bad word?GEEZ) and yes I don't like GW.As far as a huge morale boost sure but as to officers don't give a F about their troops well isn't The President the Commander and Chief of the military and therefore it would also be true he doesn't care so much about what happens to the troops .Also, I am an F-16 Pilot at Osan AB and I consider one of my main responsibilities in combat to help i the troops down below with air support whren appropriate.When troops in IRAQ were asked about there support for the president officially total support was given since they are in the military.However, most also said they don't support Bush or even want to stay in the military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
You think the way you do because you either a.) Don't like Bush or b.) Are a Democrat.

I like George Bush, I am a moderate Republican, and don't see a problem with him joining the National Guard, I don't think FoxNews ever portays him joining the National Guard as a battle hero, and thought the landing on the aircraft carrier was a big morale boost to the men and women who bust their ass for him. But sometimes officers don't really give a fuck about the morale of their troops so I know where you're coming from.

Last edited by dan_garlick : 01-28-2004 at 05:58 PM.
dan_garlick is offline   Reply With Quote