Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 10:45 PM   #175
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

1. What is your first name? Brian

2. What does your online name mean? B is the first letter of my name. Sak is the first 3 of my last name. 16 was my number in college.

3. What City do you live in? Jeannette PA, 25 miles east of Pittsburgh.

4. How old are you? 25
5. What team do you root for and why? I root for all Philadelphia pro sports teams. My father grew up in Philly and watching sports with him and rooting for the Flyers, Eagles, and Sixers seemed like more fun than the Pittsburgh teams. I am a huge Penn State fan, my parents went there and my girlfriend goes there now. I also root for Duke baskeball.

6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? I am a Mechanical Engineer. I work for a company that builds, designs, and analyzes pumps and generators for aircraft carriers and submarines. We just won a job to build a electromagnetic motor to send planes off the deck of a carrier using magnets instead of high pressure steam. I do the analyzing part.

7. How long have you been playing FOF? Since the Original

8. How did you find out about this website? Did a search on Front Office Football. I have been here since the sideline board.

9. Something interesting about you? My first touchdown pass of my high school career was thrown over Lavar Arrington.

Last edited by Dr. Sak : 01-23-2004 at 10:45 PM.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote