Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 02:34 PM   #163
Franklinnoble
Banned

1. What is your first name?
Franklin

2. What does your online name mean?
My middle name is "Noble." I'm not that creative.

3. What City do you live in?
Placerville, CA - it's about 20 miles east of Sacramento

4. How old are you?

5. What team do you root for and why?
In professional football, it's the Washington Redskins. I was born and raised in suburban Maryland during the Gibbs era. I'm hoping lighting strikes twice now... In college football, I'm mildly interested in the Arizona State Sun Devils, because I went to school there (I have a hard time following them out here, though). In baseball, I'm a Diamondbacks fan - I lived in Phoenix from the time they expanded through the year they beat the Yankees in the World Series. I could care less for hockey. In basketball, I'm a Suns fan (lived in Phoenix during the Barkley era) and a Kings fan (current hometown team).

6. What do you do for a living or are you in school?
I'm an IT manager. I do mostly Windows servers - but I dabble in all aspects of the field

7. How long have you been playing FOF?
Since FOF2.

8. How did you find out about this website?
I was a long-time lurker at the old board. Shortly after the re-location, I decided to take a more active interest as a poster, and now I'm addicted. I need therapy...

9. Something interesting about you?
I'm a published newspaper and magazine writer in my spare time. I'm working on a novel. I'd make more progress if I didn't waste so much time doing FOF dynasty reports.
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote