View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 09:12 AM   #116
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Neil Schneider has apparently locked in the #2 job behind me. It's a bit of a surprise considering Terry Schroeder had a better game against Cal than Neil had against Northwestern.

The game plan really hasn't changed all that much for the week. We're trying to get Mason the ball a little more, but we know we'll win or lose depending on how J.B. Brewster performs.

This will be our first SEC game, and Coach Fulmer is making sure we all know it. MSU opened their SEC play with a surprise win over South Carolina...so you know they'll be gunning for us.

Tennessee received a big commitment this week from the #1 high school player in the nation, a quarterback. The kid from Ohio threw for more than 2000 and ran for over a 1000 in just nine games. I bet he starts next season.

With no injuries, our lineups remain the same for offense and defense. I only wish we could have Wheeler kick field goals because Alston is really struggling this year.

The weather forecast for the game in Starksville is good: 63 degrees and clear skies. The game is one of two SEC games of the week; the other being Georgia at LSU. The game will be shown on TV3, which basically means if you live in the south, you'll get to see the game.

Sorry, Frog, you'll have to listen on the radio again.