View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 12:59 PM   #24
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Thanks for reading RPI-Fan, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

To answer your questions:

1. You are correct that maximum form is Excellent. As far as the two 'types' of form, each player has their current form, and a 'base' form. The base form is something that you cannot see, but you can guess at if you monitor a player's form over a long period of time (I would recommend a season). This is not to say that, for example, a player with a base form of weak cannot get into excellent current form, but he will do so less often than a player with 'passable' base form. Let me know if this requires further explanation.

2. There is no official means to conduct trades in the game. The only way to handle it is by following these four steps.

a. Arrange to make a trade with another manager.
b. Inform a Hattrick GM that you will be conducting a trade. Let them know which players are being traded.
c. List your players on the transfer market.
d. Each of you bid way over what the player should end up going for. The bids should be equal in value. That way, no money is really changing hands.

Trades are typically very rare. For the most part, they are unnecessary, because you can usually simply go out into the transfer market and find what you are looking for. I conducted the trade with Middlesex Athletic because the youth pull I traded away was quite a rare commodity (you don't find many teenage players with solid playmaking and solid defending).

I hope this answers your questions. The results of our league match from this past weekend will be up soon.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote