View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 12:57 PM   #103
Poli
FOFC Survivor

3rd and 7 on the UT42, and we run an old fashioned sweep left. It works to perfection and Brewster gains 12 before stepping out of bounds. We come back with a sweep right and gain 8 yards on the other side of the field as well.

Brewster plunges over the right side for 3 and another first down. We try and get fancy and I throw the ball to a wide open Brewster, but I end up missing him completely. No one said I had accuracy.

2nd and 10 on the NU35, and we run a sweep right. It nets 4 and sets up a 3rd and 6. RB Brandon Mason comes in to spell Brewster and catches a screen pass. He gets the first down and more with a total of 17 yards on the play.

Brewster returns and we run option left. The DE crashes and Brewster takes the quick pitch upfield instantly. He's stopped at the 2 yard line and once again we are in the Orange Zone.

Brewster plunges up the middle for 1 on first down, and gets the touchdown on a plunge on 2nd down.

Touchdown, Tennessee!!

Peters crushed a linebacker to give Brewster the needed room. Alston adds the extra point.

28-0 UT with 11:05 left in the half.

Last edited by Poli : 01-21-2004 at 12:57 PM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote