Saterjlan: November 5, 1588 - October 23, 1601
Janlanava: October 23, 1601 - July 10, 1636
Saterjlan: July 10, 1636 - July 21, 1642
Xang Jai: July 21, 1642 - December 28, 1680
Kaeoki: December 28, 1680 - December 30, 1718
Jerton Tavatja: December 30, 1718 - January 3, 1764
Hidaya Villantia: January 15, 1764 - January 1, 1819

Speech given at Coronation:

"After scouring our empire for an appropriate sucessor, I have found only one candidate.

I looked in the Alaskan foothills of North America. Down to Oregon. But I could not find him.

I perused the Pacifc Islands - Oahu, Kauai, Tahiti, Viti Levu. But he was not to be found.

I scoured the areas around New Zealand, Australia and New Guinea. But he was elsewhere.

I toured East Africa for him, from Keren down to Inhambae and even Mahe. But he was not there.

I went to the nothernmost areas of Sibiria - Obdorsk and Igrim, Sergino and Pimsk. Again, I could not find a suitable candidate.

Down the entire Siberian Corridor I investigated. Semipalatinsk, Angara, Ob, Kalar, Krasnoyarsk. And yet, no trace of him could be seen.

I entered the Northern Reaches and Kamchatka. From Sredny Hreebt to Nelma and Vanin. Oh I looked. But I could not find the one.

I took a look at western India - Panjab, Indus, Delhi. And yet, no sucessor was there.

Southern India - Mysore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pondicherry, Maharashtra. Nothing was to be found.

So to Eastern India I went. Odisa, Raipur and Howrah over to Ganges and Santal. Yet. Nothing.

Our trek made its way through Chin and Mandalay, Irrawady and Kwai to SE Asia and even in this place, there was no sucessor.

Down the Malaysian Pensinula I went, even to Malacca itself and still. Still. There was no one.

So the, surely, our attempts to find a wirthy sucessor would suceed in the Phillipines, or maybe Taiwan. But no.

The island of Sumatra, also called Atjeh island. Was there a worthy Regent here? I could not find a one.

So to Borneo I flew. Brunei, Sabah, Kalimantan, Selatan - surely someone here, someone, could be the next Regent. But if so, they eluded me.

To Java I went. Jakarta, Surabaja, Bandung and Sunda. Is there not one person on Java who could be regent? Apparently not.

And then to the islands my ship went. Ceram and Buru, Timor and Tindore, Sumbawa and Flores. But it was to no avail.

So I came home to Bali depressed. For there was no one out there. No person had all of the abilities nneded - strength, resolve, intelligence, compassion, piety, autocracy, energy and ability. Nobody was an acceptable candidate.

And then, while in my deepest despair, a boy came up to me. Of 11 years of age, this simple little child, spoke to me as an adult. And I spoke with him. After only a brief instant it hit me.

Mataram, this is you next Regent.

The boy is your Prince. Pakubuwana V.

With the passing of the Regency into royal hands, this age of Mataram comes to a close. A new age opens before her, one where no achievement is impossible, no task too great, and no country or people can stand in our way.

I Give You Your New Regent! I GIVE YOU YOUR KING!"

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote