View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:33 PM   #143
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

On the Verge

January 1, 1804 - I send a colonist to Ekimcan.

April 11, 1804 - Ekimcan expands and more colonists are en route.

June 12, 1804 - Sitka expands.

Sitka:

South of Yukon, the 750 fur traders in the port of Sitka send us 11 ducats and ship 6 to Nehalem.

I order walls built here.

July 18, 1804 - Regulation of the Medical Profession in Flores has added 1500 people there.

July 23, 1804 - Ekimcan expands and more settlers are dispatched.

September 21, 1804 - Another State Gift is issued to Russia. This time they really like it.

November 9, 1804 - Ekimcan expands and more settlers are en route.

February 18, 1805 - Ekimcan expands again. More colonists set sail.

March 5, 1805 - France has won a war with England where the possession of sevreal colonies and Trading Posts have gone over to France. In all, 16 provinces, have gone ovr to France. Of those, several are African. Most, however, are in America somewhere.

April 1, 1805 - During their war, British soldiers burned down the French Trading Post in Nampuia. I order colonists to the province.

Nampuia is ideally situated for us - it conneects Zambezia with Niassa by land.

May 30, 1805 - Ekimcan expands, making it the easist colonization in a while.

Ekimcan:

Ekimcan is south of Nagorje, west of Khretset and east of Nerchiinsk. The 1615 fur traders here send us 13 ducats and ship 6 to Shanghai,

I order a Tax Collector placed here.

July 1, 1805 - Mangalore is rebelling against our rule.

August 2, 1805 - The rebels have been smashed.

September 8, 1805 - We have founded a colony in Nampuia! I order more colonists to follow.

January 19, 1806 - Nampuia expands and more colonists are sent.

February 15, 1806 - Our Inquisition to Mandalay is successful! The people there have thrown away their own relgion and embraced Hinduism!

May 28, 1806 - Nampuia expands and more colonists embark for the shores of East Africa.

June 20, 1806 - Our attempt to convert the Buddhists in Cambodia has failed and they are rebelling.

Another Missionary is sent to Cambodia.

July 14, 1806 - Attempts to convert the Buddhists in Irrawady have also failed. They are revolting here as well.

Anotehr Missionary is sent to Irrawady.

July 20, 1806 - Rebels in Cambodia are defeated.

August 4, 1806 - Rebels in Irrawady are likewise defeated.

October 7, 1806 - Nampuia expands and more colonists set sail.

February 15, 1807 - Nampuia again expands and more settlers are dispatched.

March 24, 1807 - We have a Boundary Dispute with Taungu but I order that it be resolved diplomatically. Our relations increase a bit.

April 4, 1807 - Sweden has won a war against Englnad and taken some of England's possessions too. Several colonies go to Sweden. It does not look like any are in Africa.

June 1, 1807 - Our land tech has increased.

June 26, 1807 - Nampuia expands and more colonists are sent.

July 13, 1807 - Our Inquisition to Raipur has suceeded! The Sunnis there have coverted to Hinduism!

I order a missionary sent to Gondwana.

November 7, 1807 - Nampuia expands. More colonists are ordered to the shores of Nampuia.

I also send traders to Tchekunda and Boureia.

January 1, 1808 - I send colonists to Okhotsk.

January 28, 1808 - Our Inquisition attempt in Chin has failed.

February 17, 1808 - We have established Tradig Posts in both Boureia and Tchekunda.

February 22, 1808 - Rebels in Chin have been vanquished.

March 18, 1808 - Nampuia expands.

Nampuia:

Nestled between Niass and Zambezia, Nampuia is the bridge that connects our East African possessions. 797 colonists work the Slaves trade here in Nampuia port. They send us 12 ducats and ship 9 to Natal is trade.

I order a Tax Collector built here.

May 3, 1808 - Okhotsk expands and more settlers are dispatched.

September 1, 1808 - Our nval technology has increased. We have gained navigation instruments that increases a boat's sight range at sea.

September 5, 1808 - Okhotsk expands. More colonists are shipped out.

December 12, 1808 - I offer Mameluks a State Gift. Our relations increase significantly.

December 25, 1808 - The Mameluks invites us to join their alliance with the Hedjaz against....

The Mughal Empire.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote