View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:32 PM   #141
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

More Expansions

February 1, 1788 - A revolt in Bangalore.

February 2, 1788 - We have discovered Saleharo.

March 6, 1788 - The rebels in Bangalores have been wiped out.

March 17, 1788 - I Grant Privileges to the Bourgeoisie, which moves our domestic policies futher towards plutocracy.

March 26, 1788 - We have established a Trading Post in Vakhovska.

April 11, 1788 - We have discovered Obdorsk.

May 24, 1788 - Our colonization attempt to Pimsk has failed. I dispatch more colonists to the site.

June 3, 1788 - We have discovered Berezov, the last of the Siberian provinces.

July 4, 1788 - Keren expands and more settlers are dispatched.

September 1, 1788 - Mangalore is rebelling.

September 28, 1788 - A new Monarch will rule our land. Pakubuwana IV, whho is average is all Monarach skills, is our new ruler. Ostenibly. We all know who really holds the power ot Mataram's glory.

November 8, 1788 - Keren expands. I send in more colonists.

November 11, 1788 - Russia again offers us an alliance. Honestly, with Vijaynagar gone, it is very tempting. Still, Russia too much of a war monger for my tastes. I decline.

November 13, 1788 - The rebels in Mangalore have been dealt with.

December 5, 1788 - We have failed to establish a colony in Pimsk.

I send in more settlers.

January 4, 1789 - Another state banck has been created leading to us getting some ducats.

June 1, 1789 - Looks like the Dutch have been removed from Antsirana by the natives there. They are trying to establish another Trading Post; we'll see how that goes.

June 19, 1789 - We have founded a colony in Pimsk!

June 28, 1789 - Keren expands.

Keren:

Another African province experiencing negative growth, the 806 people in Keren work the Coffee trade. Situated between two Omani Trading Posts and across the Red Sea from Yemen, the province of Keren send us 16 ducats and creates 26 in trade at Mascate.

I order a governor built here. Then walls.

August 6, 1789 - The Danish have established a Trading Post in Antsirana. Ah well.

August 30, 1789 - I order colonists to Pimsk.

February 6, 1790 - Pimsk expands and more colonists are dispatched.

July 1, 1790 - Yanam is rebelling against our rule.

July 13, 1790 - Our colonization attempt to Pimsk has failed. More settlers are en route.

August 5, 1790 - Rebels in Yanam have been extinguished.

November 1, 1790 - Madras is now rebelling.

I order colonists to Igrim. They'll probably fail, but just in case.

December 1, 1790 - We have crushed the rebels in Madras.

December 28, 1790 - Our colonization attempt to Pimsk has again failed. I have my conquistador sitting there, so expansion should be even easier. I order more settlers to Pimsk.

April 1, 1791 - Our naval tech has increased.

May 13, 1791 - We have founded a colony in Igrim! I order in more colonists.

June 19, 1791 - Pimsk expands and more settlers are issued.

July 1, 1791 - Our land tech has increased.

July 13, 1791 - I order another Naval Equipment Manufactory built, this one in Sarawak.

September 21, 1791 - Another present came today - a Boundary Dispute with Arakan. I choose to Press the Issue, gaining a CB against them for five years but losing some stability.

October 26, 1791 - Colonization to Igrim has failed abd more colonists are sent forth.

November 25, 1791 - Pimsk expands and more settlers set sail.

April 1, 1792 - Our stability increased.

April 7, 1792 - Igrim expands and I order more colonists to embark to the copper mines.

May 1, 1792 - Pimsk expands and one last wave of colonists set sail.

May 19, 1792 - I send a State Gift to Taungu and Dai Viet. In both cases our relations improve somewhat.

August 2, 1792 - I order colonists to Berezov where my conquistador awaits to help them settler.

September 20, 1792 - Our colonization to Igrim has failed.

October 7, 1792 - Pimsk has expanded.

Pimsk:

5610 people work the salt trade here in Pimsk. Two provinces above Sergino, the people of Pimsk send us 24 ducats and create 21 in trade at Novgorod.

I order a governor here.

I order more colonists to Igrim now that I know that Pimsk has finished.

February 18, 1793 - We have founded a colony in Berezov!

March 13, 1793 - Igrim expands and more colonists are en route.

June 1, 1793 - Colonists bound for Berezov leave Bali's harbor.

July 13, 1793 - Our Naval Equipments Manufactory is completed.

August 21, 1793 - Igrim expands and more oclonists are sent.

September 1, 1793 - Yanam is rebelling.

September 29, 1793 - Yanamese rebels have been crushed underfoot.

November 20, 1793 - Our colonization attempt to Berezov has failed.

January 1, 1794 - Bangalore peasants are revolting. We put them down is seix days.

January 27, 1794 - Igrim expands. Another group of colonists embark upon a most northward journey.

March 4, 1794 - I send more colonists to Berezov.

July 3, 1794 - Igrim expands.

Igrim:

North of Sergino, and west of Pimsk, the 5609 people here work in the copper mines. They send us 24 ducats and ship 19 to Novgorod in trade.

I order a governor built here.

August 16, 1794 - Berezov expands and more colonists are sent in.

October 17, 1794 - Having moved my conquistador to Surgut, I order colonists to the province.

February 2, 1795 - Our colonization attempt to Berezov has failed. I order more settler to the province.

April 22, 1795 - We have founded a colony in Surgut! I order more settlers to follow.

June 1, 1795 - Mangalore is rebelling.

July 2, 1795 - We have eradicated the rebels in Mangalore.

July 20, 1795 - Despite 2/3 odds, expansion has again failed in Berezov. I give our Minister of Colonization a hard, knowing look.

And I send out more colonists.

September 28, 1795 - Our colonization attempt to Surgut, again with 2/3 odds, has also failed. I inform my Minister that one more such failure will be his last.

November 4, 1795 - More colonists embark for Surgut.

January 7, 1796 - Another colonization attempt fails in Berezov.

We have a new Minister of Colonization.

January 27, 1796 - Our Inquisition in Da Lat has been Sucessful! The people there have converted to Hinduism.

March 16, 1796 - Our inquisition attempt to Cambodia has failed and the people there are rebelling against us. It is too bad they cannot be as far-sighted as their Da Lat kin.

I deicde that I cannot afford the negative reputation that taking Arakan would provide. At least not now.

So I need to find another way to connect my land. And I know of just the way.

I send a Personal Gift to Dai Viet. Our relations are maximized.

April 3, 1796 - We have defeated the rebels in Cambodia.

April 6, 1796 - Surfgut expands and more settlers are dispatched.

April 16, 1796 - Our explorer has died after exploring much of the southern Atlantic for us.

April 20, 1796 - I create a new Alliance with Dai Viet.

May 1, 1796 - More colonists are sent to Berezov.

May 29, 1796 - I offer Dai Viet Annexation. They accept.

Mandalay:

A poor province that is southeast of Chin and North of Irrawady finally gives us that land connection we have needed for so long. Now, every province in India, save Indus, is connected by land to every province in SE Asia and Malaysia. The people here famr grain and send us 26 ducats and ship 4 in trade to Ganges. Experiencing nationalism, the 75026 people here are Buddhist and Burmanese. Mandalay has a Weapons Manufactory.

Hanoi:

Since Hanoi is currently occupied by rebel forces, I cannot review a lot of its details. I do know that Hanoi ships Naval Supplies, has 72100 people, and sends us 16 ducats while sending 6 to Guangzhou. They are Vietnamese and Buddhist.

The province is surrounded by Vientiene and China, besides being under rebel rule. I have no desires to keep it.

Dai Viet Military:

I have acquired 2 warships and 4 transports from Dai Viet. I order them to Da Nang.

There are 5476 infantry and 13 cannon in Hanoi and 5000 infantry in Mandalay.

Having absolutely no desire for Hanoi, I release Dai Viet as a vassal. We lose the negative reputation that we gained for taking Hanoi, and Dai Viet will still be our vassal.

So, in essence, we have gained Mandalay for a slight drop in our reputation.

June 4, 1796 - I send a Missionary to Mandalay.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote