View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:29 PM   #135
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Fallout

For a map of our Siberian Expansions, please copy and paste:
http://www.geocities.com/theunknowne...russia1757.jpg

March 17, 1757 - I order traders to Novosibirsk and Nefedova

May 22, 1757 - Rebels in Ganges have been crushed.

June 1, 1757 - Our land technology has increased. We can now build Weapon Manufactories.

August 20, 1757 - We have established Trading Posts in both Nefedova and Novosibirsk.

I order a trader sent to Demjanskoje, Altai, and Tchita.

September 1, 1757 - We have acquired a monopoly in Natal.

Speaking of which, all of our African colonies all send their trade to Natal, but Mahe continues to send its to Zanzibar.

October 1757 - I send a State Gift to Vijaynagar. Our relations improve modestly.

Only Vijaynagar and Gujarat remain as fellow Hindu nations.

And, other than Vijaynagar, the numbr of Hindu provinces outside of Mataram is two - Bihar, the capital of Bengal, and Gujarat province. While four provinces make up the Hindu state of Gujarat, only her capital is actually Hindu.

So, with the four Vijaynagar Hindu provinces, that means six provinces outside of Mataram are Hindu.

Doable.

December 15, 1757 - We have established a Trading Post in Tchita.

December 25, 1757 - Russia has annexed Sibir.

January 29, 1757 - We have established Trading Posts in Demjanskoje and Altai.

I order traders to the northernmost provinces of Sergino and Mansijisk.

I like Sergino enough to try to colonize it nesxt, despite it being north of Sibir.

April 21, 1758 - Our inquisitio to Da Lat has falied and the Buddhists there re rebelling. However, they have captured Da Lat.

June 13, 1758 - Our inquisition attempt at Da Nang has also failed and there are rebels there as well.

July 1, 1758 - Our naval technology has incresed.

July 7, 1758 - The rebels in Da Nang have been defeated.

July 15, 1758 - We have established a Trading Post in Mansijisk. However, our attempt to establish one in Sergino has failed. As such, I order colonists to Sergino.

July 25, 1758 - Our troops have arrived in Da Lat and initiate a siege of the city.

August 4, 1758 - I issue Missionaries to Da Nang and Cambodia.November 1, 17589 - Traders are ordered to Balakhta and Chatga.

November 4, 1758 - England has insulted us and we gain a CB against them for a year.

December 1, 1758 - Rajputana is under rebellion.

December 28, 1758 - The rebels in Rajputana have been crushed.

January 26, 1759 - Colonization to Sergino has failed so more settlers are leaving for her tundra.

March 9, 1759 - Mataram's newest Trading Post is in Chatga. Traders to Balakhta have failed to take.

May 22, 1759 - I order a Tax Collector to Semipalatinsk.

August 5, 1759 - Another failure at Sergino, but I am undeterred. More settlers embark for a long journey north.

September 12, 1759 - Colonists leave that are bound for Oregon.

December 1, 1759 - The Peasants of Da Nang are rebelling. While I am sieging Da Lat, how quaint.

December 3, 1759 - Our Royal Marriage with Afghanistan has expired. We renew our vows. Ialso enter into a Royal Marriage with Vijaynagar.

February 10, 1760 - We have founded a colony in Sergino. Excellent! I order more colonists in.

March 9, 1760 - We have captured Da Lat. I turn my eyes back to Da Nang.

April 22, 1760 - We have founded a colony in Oregon! I order in more settlers.

May 6, 1760 - Rebels in Da Nang have been severely trounced.

July 14, 1760 - Sergino expands and additional settlers are en route.

September 22, 1760 - I send a State Gift to Vijaynagar and our relations improve significantly.

October 7, 1760 - Our Inquisition attempt in Taiwan has failed. Another Missionary is sent to the island.

October 27, 1760 - Taiwanese rebels have been crushed.

November 15, 1760 - We have failed to expand our colony in Oregon. More colonists are dispatched.

December 21, 1760 - Our colonization attempt to Sergino has also failed. I show our Minister of Colonization the skull of hos predecessor to remind him of the consequence of his failure. More settlers are sent.

March 1, 1761 - Chin is rebelling. We defeat the rebels six days later.

May 25, 1761 - Sergino expands and more settlers set sail from Bali harbor.

June 3, 1761 - We have failed to expand in Oregon. 4/5 chance to take and we have failed twice in a row. Not looking good for our Minister.

July 1, 1761 - Silly Jodhpuri rebels have stuck again.

July 29, 1761 - All trace of this most recent rebellion in Rajputana has been purged.

November 1, 1761 - Sergino again expands. And again, more colonists are on their way.

December 24, 1761 - Tibet has insulted us and we gain a CB against them for a year.

Janaury 5, 1762 - Oregon expands and more colonists are sent.

January 25, 1762 - I order a Weapons Manufactory built in Bastar.

February 18, 1762 - I offer a State Gift to Vijaynagar. Our relations are maxed.

I offer another State Gift to Russia. Our relation improve significantly.

April 5, 1762 - Sergino expands and what could be the last batch of colonists leave for the tundra.

July 26, 1762 - Oregon expands and more colonists are dispatched.

September 9, 1762 - Sergino expands and is now a full province.

Sergino:

5000 natives have joined us in Sergino so that 5608 peop work the salt trade here above the Russian province of Tobolsk. The people send me 22 ducats and 21 are generated in Novgorod in trade.

I order walls built here.

A governor is sent to Semipalatinsk.

October 1, 1762 - Da Lat is rebelling against our rule.

November 17, 1762 - Rebels in Da Lat have been eliminated.

February 23, 1763 - Oregon expands and more colonists are en route.

March 1, 1763 - I send a State Gift to Taungu. Our relations improve significantly.

July 14, 1763 - I order the walls in Indus to be expanded to level 2.

September 3, 1763 - Oregon expands and even more colonists are dispatched

October 19, 1763 - Manchu has annexed Korea.

January 1, 1764 - I order two colonists to each of our yet-to-be-coloized gold mine provinces of Enkan and Buriat.

-Anxiety

End of Chapter Fourteen

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote