View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:26 PM   #130
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Growing Mischief

August 12, 1735 - With Da Nag, we are now the world's largest producer of Chinaware.

November 4, 1735 - We have established a Trading Post in Angara. I order one in Kransoyarsk.

December 1, 1735 - I order a colonist to Angara.

Chandigarh are revolting.

December 9, 1735 - All trace of the rebellion in Chandigarh has been removed.

January 1, 1736 - I send Missionaries to Da Nang and Da Lat.

January 9, 1736 - A bold captain has put himself and his ship at our disposal. We have gained an explorer in Wairoa and some colonists too.

Marc 28, 1736 - Our attempt to place a Trading Post in Krasnoyarsk has failed. However, with the new colonists, I order some of them to Krasnoyarsk.

I also order colonists to Ob.

May 20, 1736 - Our colonization attempt to Angara has failed. I dispatch more colonists in search of gold.

July 1, 1736 - We have increased our naval technology.

September 29, 1736 - We have founded a colony in Krasnoyarsk. I order in more colonists.

October 18, 1736 - Our colonization attempt to Ob has failed.

November 10, 1736 - Another colonization attempt has failed - This one to Angara. I order in more settlers.

February 20, 1737 - Krasnoyarsk has expanded. I issue more settlers.

April 30, 1737 - We have founded a colony in Angara! I order more colonists to the land of gold.

May 29, 1737 - I order colonists to Mtawa to keep them from going under 700.

July 13, 1737 - Our colonization attempt in Krasnoyarsk has failed.

July 24, 1737 - A Boundary Dispute with Manchu has occured. I choose to settle the issue diplomatically, and our relations increase slightly.

August 4, 1737 - Our Inquisition attemept in Taiwan has failed and the Konfucians there are revolting.

I issue another Missionary to Taiwan.

August 22, 1737 - Taiwanese rebels have been put down.

October 1, 1737 - Angara expands. I send in more colonists.

Odisa is rebelling against our rule.

October 12, 1737 - Mtawa expands.

October 18, 1737 - Rebels in Odisa have been crushed.

November 1, 1737 - Our naval technology has increased.

March 2, 1738 - Angara expands and more settlers are dispatched.

June 1, 1738 - Our land technology has increased.

July 1, 1738 - Our naval technoloy has increased. Our ships are now equipped with bronze cannons.

July 12, 1738 - Mataram's attempt to convert Raipur has failed and they are rebelling.

August 2, 1738 - Angara has failed to expand. More colonists are issued.

August 22, 1738 - Rebels in Raipur have been decimated.

December 1, 1738 - Da Lat are rebelling.

January 8, 1739 - Angara expands and more colonists are order to the gold mines.

January 13, 1739 - We have defeated the rebels in Da lat.

February 12, 1739 - While exploring the South PacificMessaud, our explorer, has seen an English fleet of 77 ships. That's a big fleet. Maybe we are close to land?

April 22, 1739 - We have Unhappines Among the Artisans. I choose to abolish a tax which hurts our ducats and sends our domestic policies even closer to free subjects.

May 14, 1739 - We have failed to convert the masses in Cambodia and the heathens are rebelling.

June 10, 1739 Angara expands and more colonists are dispatched.

July 2, 1739 - Cambodian rebels are defeated.

July 17, 1739 - I send a State Gift to Taungu. Our relations have improved somewhat. Not that much in retrospect, though. So I offer another State Gift, to Dai Viet. Our relations do improve, but just slightly.

July 19, 1739 - Assam have become the vassals of Tibet.

October 29, 1739 - While exploring further and further east from Tahiti, Messaud has discovered land. It looks like it might be South America!

November 10, 1739 - Angara expands. With the natives, they are now a full city.

Angara:

Situated deep into the Siberian Corridor, if you draw a line from Angara southward, you will hit Bundelkhand eventually. That's how
far west we have come. 1619 people work the gold mines here in Angara. They send us 57 ducats in gold production. There is no trade generated as gold is not traded but minted into coins and distrubuted around the realm.

I order a governor sent to Angara.

I also order colonists to Krasnoyarsk.

December 15, 1739 - I order Walls built in Angara.

January 1, 1740 - A missionary is ordered to Cambodia.

April 6, 1740 - Krasnoyarsk has expanded and additional colonists are shipped northward.

June 1, 1740 - Our infrastructure has improved to level 7. Our provinces will now generate additional production revenues.

July 23, 1740 - A Trading Company of ours has had its Bubble Burst. Our Trade investment is hurt.

August 30, 1740 - Krasnoyarsk expands and more colonists are shipped out.

January 10, 1741 - We have failed to expand in Krasnoyarsk. Still, I send in additional settlers.

February 1, 1741 - Chandigarh are rebelling.

February 18, 1741 - The rebels are defeated.

February 26, 1741 - While exploring the coast of South America, our explorer discoverd the province of Coquimbo. While talking iwth natives there, he learned they were the Inca Empire, and he has gained knowledge of the capital! Deplomatic relations have been opened.

March 1, 1741 - Our naval technology has increased.

Panjab is rebelling.

March 5, 1741 - Mataram and Inca have entered into a Trade Agreement.

March 10, 1741 - Zapotec also agrees to a Trade Agreement with us.

March 13, 1741 - Sikh rebels in Panjab have been crushed.

May 16, 1741 - Krasnoyark expands and more colonists embark for her wooded landscape.

September 29, 1741 - Krasnoyarsk has expanded and the natives have joined our colony.

Krasnoyarsk:

1615 people work the fur trade in this colony south of Angara. The most valuable, in terms of tax base, of the provinces in the entire Norther Reaches, Krasnoyarsk sends us 15 ducats and ships 7 in trade to Ganges.

I order a Tax Collector in Krasnoyarsk.

October 14, 1741 - I order colonists to Tomsk.

February 1, 1742 - Odisa is rebelling against our rule.

March 7, 1742 - We defeat the rebels in Odisa.

Here's an odd alliance - England, Xhosa, Hungary, and the Papal States.

March 27, 1742 - We have failed to establish a colony in Tomak. So I send in more colonists.

August 1, 1742 - Da Lat is rebelling.

September 8, 1742 - Our colonization attempt to Tomsk has again failed, and again, I send more colonists in.

September 14, 1742 - Rebels in Da Lat have been exterminated.

December 14, 1742 - We have Created a Centralized State Bank, thus yielding 200 ducats and reducing our non-existant inflation.

February 23, 173 - While my Minister of Colonization continues to assue me that we have a better than even chance of colonizing Tomsk, I remain unconvinced. Especially considering the fact that they have failed again. I send out more anyway.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote