View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:25 PM   #129
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

More Politics and Expansions

October 1, 1726 - Chandigarh revolts.

October 12 1726 - I send colonists to Amgoun to expand our colony in that port.

October 27, 1726 - Rebels in the Sikh provinces are defeated.

January 19, 1727 - Our Goods Manufactory in Bandung is completed.

February 10, 1727 - Amgoun expands and more colonists are en route.

February 21, 1727 - I order a Trading Post set up in Baladok.

June 1, 1727 - Chandigarh is rebelling.

June 17, 1727 - Amgoun's expansion is halted by colonists who couldn't find their way. I order more colonists sent.

July 3, 1727 - We fail to set up a Trading Post in Baladok.

July 6, 1727 - We defeat the rebels in Chandigarh.

October 20, 1727 - Our colinzation attempt to Amgoun has failed. I sed more colonists.

Janaury 1, 1728 - I order colonists to Zambezia. They are about to lose colony status.

I also order a governor in Zambezia, Inhambane, Niassa and Mtawa. Since a governor raises population growth bvy 1%, he will cut in half the amount of dilapidation in our African colonies.

February 28, 1728 - Our Inquisition to Cambodia has failed. The Buddhists there are revolting. I order another Missionary to Cambodia.

March 1, 1728 - Our naval technology has advanced.

March 5, 1728 - Amgoun expands and more settlers are shiiped out.

March 21, 1728 - The heretics in Cambodia are crushed.

May 25, 1728 - Zambezia expands.

June 2, 1728 - I send a State Gift to Annam. Our relations are close to maxed.

July 6, 1728 - I offer a State Gift to Dai Viet. Our relations are also close to max.

July 18, 1728 - Amgoun expands again. I dispatch more colonists.

October 9, 1728 - Our Monarc appoints an excellent Minister of his affairs. For the next year, each of the Monarch's skills will be much better.

November 1, 1728 - Chandigarh is rebelling.

Decemebr 1, 1728 - Amgoun fails to expand and additional colonists are issued.

March 19, 1729 - I send a State Gift to Assam. Our relations improve enormously.

April 5, 1729 - Our attempt to convert the Sunnis in Raipur has failed and rebels have begun sieging the city. I order another Missionary sent to Raipur.

April 21, 1729 - Colonization to Amgoun has again failed.

April 24, 1729 - I offer another State Gift to Assam. Our relations barely improve.

May 25, 1729 - I offer yet another gift to Assam. Our relations are maxed and improve tremendously.

June 1, 1729 - Additional colonists are dispatched to Amgoun.

June 3, 1729 - We defeat the heretics in Raipur.

October 8, 1729 - Amgoun expands. Additional colonists are en route.

December 1, 1729 - Our Conquistador has died.

February 13, 1730 - Amgoun expands and the native join our colony to create a full province.

Amgoun:

Our commonly used port, Amgoun is the first port in the Northern Reaches, past Nelma, Vanin and Bogorodsk. Above Sofiisk and east of Khretset and Tchumkan. The 1695 citizens of Amgoun export furs, like much of the area. The people send us 9 ducats and 8 are created in Kansai's Center of Trade.

I order walls built here.

November 8, 1730 - Assam and Mataram enter into a Royal Marriage.

May 1, 1731 - One of our nobles has been assassinated! Our stability decreases.

June 1, 1731 - There appear to be several richer provinces deeper into the Siberian Corridor. I'll try nd put some Trading Posts down and move back there.

I send a trader to Selenga.

October 12, 1731 - We have established a Trading Post in Selenga.

I order a trader to Irkutsk.

December 3, 1731 - Austria has won a war with England that has resulted in several colonial possession going over to Austian coltrol. That includes Olympia, whic his very close to our Alaskan provinces.

January 1, 1732 - Our stability increased.

January 21, 1732 - I order a Goods Manufactory built in Malwa.

February 26, 1732 - We have established a Trading Post in Irkutsk. I order a trader to Tannu Ola.

May 1, 1732 - Panjab are revolting.

May 11, 1732 - I decline to sell governmental offices in Towoomba.

June 2, 1732 - Rebels in Panjab are defeated.

July 8, 1732 - Our attempt to establish a post in Tannu Ola has failed. More traders are dispatched.

January 2, 1733 - Our attempot in Tannu Ola has failed. Even more traders are sent.

January 30, 1733 - Another major turn of events in Europe. The Polish Sucession of 1733 has occured. Poland goes with Friedrich Augustus Wettin. Saxony chooses to Risk Major War to get the Kingdom, and Poland has become the vassals of Saxony. France has chosen to Risk Major War for the Kingdom as well. Finally, Russia has elected to Secure Poland for the Wettins. Hence, Saxony has entered an alliance with Russia. Amazing stuff.

February 2, 1733 - Our alliance with Orissa has expired. We create a new alliance.

February 21, 1733 - The Mughals have sent us an insult. We gain a Casus Belli against them for 12 months. Very interesting.

May 13, 1733 - Tannu Ola has successfully seen a Trading Post set. I order a trader to Saian.

June 14, 1733 - We have failed to convert the Buddhists in Irrawady and they are rebelling.

I send in another Missionary.

June 30, 1733 - We have crushed the heretics in Irrawady. Well, the ones that were rebelling.

October 1, 1733 - We have established a Trading Post in Saian. I order one in Touva.

Novembner 10, 1733 - I issue two colonists to our gold provinces in Enkan and Buriat to see if either takes.

December 1, 1733 - Annam's alliance has expired and I invite them into ours. They accept. Excellent.

January 12, 1734 - I send a Personal Gift to Orissa.

January 22, 1734 - Our Goods Manufactory in Malwa is completed.

March 7, 1734 - I offer Orissa annexation. They accept.

Odisa:

The former capital of Orissa has a level 4 fortress requiring more than 20000 troops just to siege the city! The 172978 Hindu people of Odisa are of Bengali culture. Currently experiencing nationalism, I'll need to get an army here. They export cotton here, giving us 28 ducats while sening 15 to Ganges.

I order a governor here.

March 10, 1734 - The Bengal/Arakan/Vijaynagar alliance has again expired. Again, I elect to not try and take Vijaynagar away from the alliance.

March 27, 1734 - Our attempt to set up a Trading Post in Touva has failed. I order in more traders.

April 20, 1734 - Our colonization attempt so the gold mines of Enkan and Buriat have both failed.

July 1, 1734 - Taiwan is rebelling against our rule.

July 18, 1734 - Those rebels are destroyed.

August 11, 1734 - We have established a Trading Post in Touva. I order a colonist to Bratsk and another trader to Oka.

December 1, 1734 - Our Royal Marraige with Afghanistan has expired. We renew our vows.

January 5, 1735 - We have set up a Trading Post in Oka. I order a trader to Tchuma.

January 22, 1735 - I order 25 ducats to Support Dissidents Abroad in Taungu, rather than lose stability from my own court.

February 17, 1735 - We have founded a colony in Bratsk!

April 5, 1735 - I order a State Gift sent to Annam. Our relations improve somewhat. Not as much as I would have liked, though.

May 5, 1735 - I dispatch another gift to Annam, this time a Personal one. Our relations are virtually maxed.

June 4, 1735 - We have set up a Trading Post in Tchuma. I order a trader sent to the Gold provinces of Angara.

June 6, 1735 - I offer Annam annexation. They take our offer.

Da Lat:

Above Mekong Delta, Da Lat is home to 34628 fishermen. The Buddhist people here are of Vietnamese culture, and are curently experiencing nationalism. They send us 24 ducats annually and ship 7 to Malacca.

I issue a governor to Da Lat.

Da Nang:

North of Da Lat is the former capital of Annam, Da Nang. The 69423 inhabitants export Chinaware. Experiencing nationalism, the people here are also Buddhist and Vietnamese.

I promote the local mayor to governor here.

I am informed that there is another export that we were not aware of. Another that Mataram does not have, nor does anybody in Asia or Europe or Africa. Tobacco. We have just seen a merchant carrying it. Supposedly a New World crop. Interesting.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote