View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:25 PM   #128
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Continuing Consolidation

March 27, 1723 - We have discovered the Alutes. Our conquistador was ferried to the new world during the war. My men kill the 100 or so natives in the islands. I order a Trading Post set up in the isles.

April 18, 1723 - Colonists bound for Kolyma have failed to expand oujr colony there. I send more competant colonists.

August 22, 1723 - I send a State Gift to Orissa. Our relations are maximized.

September 6, 1723 - I send colonists to Sitka.

September 18, 1723 - Kolyman expansion has again failed. I ship out more good colonists after bad.

October 1, 1723 - Panjab is rebelling.

November 4, 1723 - The Panjabi rebels are crushed.

November 10, 1723 - The Bengal/Arakan/Vijaynagar alliance has ended. I want to take all three of the countries. I am perfectly suited for war in Arakan right now, although Bengal would probably join the fight.

I decide to get Vijaynagar back in that alliance. So I won't do anything.

Yet.

November 25, 1723 - We have sucessfully set up a Trading Post in the Alutes.

November 30, 1723 - We have found Nehalem, a Center of Trade run by the English. I send in merchants.

January 1, 1724 - Since we have discovered it, the following provinces of ours now trade at Nahalem - Tahiti, Oahu, Kauai, Yukon, Alutes, Kitimat, and Sitka.

February 11, 1724 - We have defeated the Ajeh rebels.

February 26, 1724 - Colonization to Kolyma has again failed. I send in more colonists.

March 18, 1724 - Orissa has accepted our offer of vassalization.

I send Dai Viet a State Gift which improves our relations drastically.

May 21, 1724 - I send a Missionary to Irrawady.

June 27, 1724 - We have founded a colony in Sitka!

July 28, 1724 - Kolyma expands and more colonists are dispatched to the copper mines.

January 1, 1725 - Kolyma expands again and additional settlers are shipped out.

January 19, 1725 - I order a Goods Manufactory built in Bandung.

January 26, 1725 - A Diplomatic Move has increased our relations with Zimbabwe and given us a diplomat.

May 6, 1725 - Our Inquisition in Gondwana has failed and the Sunnis there are rebelling.

June 1, 1725 - Kolyman fails to expand and more colonists are dispatched with haste.

July 17, 1725 - We have destroyed the rebels in Gondwana.

September 1, 1725 - Panjab are revolting.

October 2, 1725 - We defeat the rebels in Panjab.

October 19, 1725 - I decline to Sell Offices in Timor.

November 1, 1725 - Chandigarh are rebelling.

November 4, 1725 - Kolyma again expands. I issue more colonists to the mountainous colony.

November 22, 1725 - Rebels in Chandigarh have been erased.

December 1, 1725 - Our Inquisition to Taiwan has failed and the people there are revolting.

Panjab is rebelling as well.

December 9, 1725 - The Taiwanese rebels are defeated.

I send Annam a State Gift. Our relations improve significantly.

December 20, 1725 - Panjabi Rebels have been crushed.

January 1, 1726 - Mataram has a new Monarch - Pakubuwana II. Poor in diplomacy and administarion and average at war, I hope this Monarch's term is quick indeed.

I send a Missionary to Taiwan.

January 14, 1726 - Another major turn of events has occured in Europe. The Kurland Sucession of 1726. Russia, Sweden, Courland itself, and Poland all are involved. Poland has chosen to back down, Sweden has chosen to defend their claims and Russia has chosen to prepare to grab Kurland.

Interesting.

April 6, 1726 - Kolyma expands. Another wave of colonists are sent forth.

May 2, 1726 - I send another State Gift to Annam, but our relations only improve a little.

June 1, 1726 = Our land technology has advanced again.

September 9, 1726 - Kolyma expands and with native additions, becomes a full province.

Kolyma:

A mountainous province along the upper coast of the Northern Reaches, Kolyma has copper mines that the 1121 people of the village work, sending us 17 ducat while shipping 14 to Kansai in trade.

I order a Governor here.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote