View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:24 PM   #127
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Again at War

October 11, 1720 - We have discovered Omsk.

October 15, 1720 - I send a State Gift to Taungu. Our relations improve tremendously.

November 28, 1720 - China has declared war upon me. Annam and Vientiane were in an alliance with China. Both join China.

I do not call upon Orissa for aid.

November 29, 1720 - We have discovered Nefedova.

Since I am at war with three powers, I decide to look to see what provinces I want.

Veintiane has a nice province - Da Nang, thei capital. I order my forces to Annam's two province country. I want to capture both of their provinces, then force-vassalize them.

The only province of value in Vientiane is Lao Cai, a Tea province adjacent to China. However, it is so far away, that I can hardly see myself taking it. Nor would it be in Mataram's interests to do so.

That means that there is noting in Vientiane that I want, and nothing in Annam that I can take this go around.

What can China offer me? As I mentioned before, the islnds of Hainan and Ezochi are nice. They are easy to defend, unlike most Chinese provinces which would be near a major outlet of Chinese soldiers. However, both are relatively poor islands.

Another option is to assault Kansai in Nippon. It is owned by China, plus it's a wealthy Center of Trade. Taking it would make us the bane of Nippon. But it is wealthy.

For now, I order soldiers built and fleets moved.

November 29, 1720 - We have discovered Nefedova, but are attacked by the natives. I order my men to kill the natives and keep moving.

January 10, 1721 - We have discovered Demjanskoje.

February 4, 1721 - The first battle has begun. Our fleet beside Vanin is under attack by the Chinese.

February 8, 1721 - We turn away the Chnese warships.

February 15, 1721 - 29600 infantry and 8900 calvary of ours have arrived in the Annam capital of Da Nang where 16000 Annamese troops immediately attack us.

February 28, 1721 - We have discovreed Mansijisk.

March 21, 1721 - We defeat Annam in Da Nang. I order our trrops to assault the fortress.

April 20, 1721 - We have captured Da Nang!

April 22, 1721 - Vientiane has offered us a white peace. I have nothing to gain from war with Vientiane, so I agree.

May 4, 1721 - We have discovered Sergino and the natives there are attacking us. I order a retreat.

May 6, 1721 - Annam's remaining forces have attacked us in Da Nang.

May 13, 1721 - We defeat the Annam forces.

May 19, 1721 - China is attacking us in Santal.

May 22, 1721 - More Chinese forces have unloaded into Santal.

June 9, 1721 - China has decided to assault Indus again. And with forces - 24000 Chinese troops have landed here.

June 16, 1721 - We have eliminated the Chinese in Santal.

June 18, 1721 - Annam offers us peace and some gold. I laugh.

June 23, 1721 - The Chinese in Indus have been destroyed.

July 1, 1721 - Chinese forces have arrived in Irrawady. I have forces in Kwai ready to strike if they should assault Irrawady.

August 8, 1721 - Our forces have arrived in Da Lat, the other Annam province.

August 21, 1721 - We mop up Annam forces in Da Lat and I order an assault.

September 14, 1721 - Our assault on Da Lat fails and I order more infantry to the province.

We have won several skirmishes in Indus, Santal, and the Taiwan Strait.

October 4, 1721 - China offers us peace for 220 ducats, which I would gladly take expect we have yet to capture Da Lat.

November 7, 1721 - 22000 morre soldiers arrive in Da lat and I order another assault on the fortress.

December 13, 1721 - Despite 4:1 odds, our assault has failed.

January 1, 1722 - The peasants of Panjab are revolting.

January 25, 1722 - England offers us a tarde Agreement. I take it.

February 5, 1722 - The rebels in Panjab have been turned away.

March 10, 1722 - I order another assault in Da Lat.

April 5, 1722 - We have taken Da Nat. Excellent. I dispatch a diplomat to Annam demanding vassalization.

Annam is forced to accaept.

I send an offer of white peace to China but they have declined.

April 22, 1722 - China has defeated by armies in Nelma and they have begun besieging the province.

May 24, 1722 - I send out colonists to Enkan, Buriat and Kolyma to see if any take. They are the Gold and Copper province in the Northern Reaches where we have Trading Posts.

June 1, 1722 - Our land technology has increased.

September 1, 1722 - Taiwan is rebelling.

September 19, 1722 - I catch 150 Chinese cannon in Irrawady. Battle begins.

October 10, 1722 - Rebels in Taiwan are defeated.

October 11, 1722 - Chinese forces in Irrawady are defeated and retreat back to Bago.

November 12, 1722 - We have founded a colony in Kolyma! Eknan and Buriat colonization attempts have failed, however. I order colonists to Kolyma.

January 1, 1723 - China again rejects our offer of a white peace. Fine, then I'll take land. I order my forces into Bago.

January 27, 1723 - Our 46000 men arrive in Bago and attack the 36000 Chinese stationed there. Bloody battle begins.

February 1, 1723 - Losing the battle, China offers us 300 ducats for peaec. I take their money.

Ajeh are rebelling.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote