View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:24 PM   #126
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

New Areas of Control and New Alliances

January 25, 1719 - Nerchiinsk expanded. More colonists are sent.

February 1, 1719 - A new Monarch, Amangkurat IV, has taken the throne. He is average in every skill area.

February 13, 1719 - Yukon expands. More colonists are en route.

March 19, 1719 - Our Conquistador sets out from Kalar - the easternmost provinces in the Siberian Corridor, to explore the rest of the area.

June 3, 1719 - Nerchiinsk expands. I issue orders for more colonists to set sail.

June 17, 1719 - Our Inquisition attempt in Perak has failed and the people there are revolting.

July 4, 1719 - The Sunni revolters in Perak have been extinguished.

September 19, 1719 - We have discovered Ob.

October 9, 1719 - Nerchiinsk has again expanded. Additional settlers embark on a journey to the north.

October 27, 1719 - We have discovered Tomsk.

November 8, 1719 - Yukon expands and we have a new colony with the natives increasing it.

Yukon:

The most northeasterly province in North America, Yukon works the gold mines. 2111 inhabitants here send us 45 ducats annually and no trade is generated due to the nature of gold.

I order Walls built in Yukon.

November 11, 1719 - England declines a Trade Agreement.

November 29, 1719 - We have discovered Barabinsk.

December 17, 1719 - An Exceptional Year has occured and we have gained 300 ducats.

With that money, I send Missionaries to Cambodia and Raipur.

Each Missionary actually costs 500-1000 ducats, but I had the money for the first Missionary already.

January 9, 1720 - We have discovered Demianka.

February 9, 1720 - Nerchiinsk expands and one last wave of colonists leave Bali's shores.

February 11, 1720 - We have discovered Altai.

March 29, 1720 - We have discovered Novosibirsk.

May 2, 1720 - We have discoverd Nura. Nura has been colonized by Russia.

June 11, 1720 - Nerchiinsk has expanded and the natives have adopted our way of life

Nerchiinsk:

2116 people work the Fur trade here in the forests of Nerchiinsk. East of Nagorje and at the mouth of the Siberian Corridor, the hardy people here send us 12 ducats while shipping 8 to Shanghai.

I order a Tax Collector placed here.

June 27, 1720 - We have discovred Irtych.

July 23, 1720 - An attempt to convert the hethens in Irrawady has failed and they are revolting.

July 25, 1720 - The Mughal Empire has the event The Collapse of the Mughal Empire. They choose to attempt to reclaim control.

July 26, 1720 - I send Punjab a State Gift that maximizes our relations.

August 2, 1720 - We have discovered Semipalatinsk.

August 9, 1720 - We have eliminated the rebel scum in Irrawady.

September 9, 1720 - We have discovered Tchany.

September 10, 1720 - I offer Punjab annexation into the greater Hindu realm. They have accepted.

This is great on so many levels. Now, we are free of the Punjab alliance and can start having control of our alliance again. And, we now have the two Hindu Sikh provinces.

Chandigarh:

The province of Chandigarh is north of Delhi and east of Panjab. The people here are of Sikh cuture and are Hundi. The man export is cloth. The 94043 people here are currently experiencing nationalism. Chandigarh sends us 25 ducats annually and 12 to Kutch.

I order a Governor in Chandigarh.

Panjab:

Identical to Chandigarh in many ways. Both are Sikh, Hindu, work cloth, need a governor, and are experiencing nationalism. Panjab is west of Chandigarh, north of Delhi, and east of the two Mughal provinces of Bikaner and Thar. The people here send us 24 ducats annually and send 11 to Kutch in trade.

I order a governor here as well.

I turn right around and create an Alliance with Orissa.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote