Atahari V: July 3, 1541 - September 28, 1541
Prabajavarnesti: October 1, 1541 - November 5, 1588
Saterjlan: November 5, 1588 - October 23, 1601
Janlanava: October 23, 1601 - July 10, 1636
Saterjlan: July 10, 1636 - July 21, 1642
Xang Jai: July 21, 1642 - December 28, 1680
Kaeoki: December 28, 1680 - December 30, 1718
Jerton Tavatja: December 30, 1718 - ???

My name is Jerton. My family were among those sent to settle East Africa. As they blended into the area, they gave me a name from a local. I am full blooded Indonesian, originally from Brunei.

I am taking over the Regency on the eve of its 300 year anniversary. Imagine. 300 years ago Mataram was a tiny little country in the Indies. They had yet to be united, colonized. India was a nation of splintered and warring states. Malaysia and SE Asia was a mass of small and bitter nations. Australia, New Zealand and New Guinea were unknown to the world. Kamchatka, Alaska, Hawaii, Tahiti, the Siberian Corridor, Fiji. We have gone places no one else has entered. Our seed is from Inhambane, our eastern most province, all the way to Yukon, our westernmost province.

We have come so far.

Here are my goals for Mataram. These are not goals like my predecessors, however. They each had goals for their own tenure. Or maybe for the short/middle term.

These are the borders of Mataram's glory. They are what we shall be content with.

1). Have the entire Hindu realm under Mataram's flag. Bengal still has Hindus under Sunni subjectation. That will end. Vijaynagar, Orissa, Punjab, Jodhpur and Gujarat must be made to see that Mataram is the proper place for Hindus. Those who do not agree with us politically and rally behind our flag will do so by force, if need be.

2). Close our borders by consolidating all territory currently within them. We have North and South India, but we are cut off by Vijaynagar. We must take Vijaynagar. Likewise, our provinces of Santal, Koch, and Ganges are cut off from Irrawady and SE Asia by Arakan. Arakan, therefore, must also fall. From Indus, we must take the teo Mughal provinces of Thar and Bikaner. From there, everything inside the lines drawn by Mataram's exterior borders must be consolidated under Matarami rule. That is, all of India.

3). Extend our SE Asian provinces. This is not a high priority, but we must conquer all of SE Asia so that we can properly convert them away from Buddhism and to Hinduism.

4). Convert all non-Hindu provinces in Mataram.

5). If at war with China again, look to capture the islands of Hainan, off the China shore, or Ezochi, above Nippon and captured from them ages ago. Or Kansai, the Nipponese province controlled by China these long years.

6). Continue to expand colonially in the area I am now naming "The Northern Reaches." We have been referring to it as the Siberian Corridor, Kamchatka, and the area above Machu, combined. Now, we will refer to it as The Northern Reaches. We are the only powere there, so this is only a matter of time before we have it all under Mataram's control.

7). If an opportunity invites itself, expand in East Africa. If we happen to get into a war with a European power, for example, then we will take their Trading Posts/Colonies in East Africa. War and the annexation of Zimbabwe also is an interesting possibility.

As I have said before, these are not the goals for my lifetime, but are the new goals for all of Mataram Eternal. I will be happy should we fulfill just one in my lifetime.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote