View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:23 PM   #123
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Four Years of Freedom

January 25, 1715 - Both Kitimat and Tika have very hostile natives, so I'll pass them by for now and head back up the nrothern area above Manchu.

I order colonists to Nerchiinsk. Most of the tax value in this region is low 1 or 2. Nerchiinsk, however, is three. Still low, but better then other options.

May 2, 1715 - I send a Missionary to Taiwan.

May 24, 1715 - I offer a State Gift to Orissa. Our relations are maxed.

June 2, 1715 - Our colonization attempt to the Yukon has failed. I dispatch more colonists.

June 7, 1715 - I order walls built in Amour and Sofiisk.

June 12, 1715 - Our attempt to found a colony in Nerchiinsk has failed.

July 1, 1715 - Taiwan is rebelling.

July 10, 1715 - The Taiwanese rebels are crushed.

September 11, 1715 - Our Royal Marriage with Vijaynagar has expired.

December 1, 1715 - While sailing, we have discoverd a province of the Aztecs which, in turn, has led to us discovering the Aztec Empire and opening up diplomatic relations with them.

We enter into a Trade Agreement with the Aztecs. Since their capital is Tenochititlan, a Center of Trade, I go back and check my Hawaiian, Tahitian, Viti Levu, and Yukon provinces to see if they are now sending trade to Tenochititlan.

January 2, 1716 - Our provinces in the area are still sending their trade to Holland or Anglia or Andelusia or Samar. Only Samar makes sense. The others should be sending trade to Tenochititlan now that it's been discovered.

February 27, 1716 - Yukon expands. I order more colonists there.

I am loading up our fleet in Hawaii then taking them to Kitimat and Sitka to remove the natives there.

July 10, 1716 - Our army arrives in the island of Kitimat and starts attacking the natives.

August 1, 1716 - All natives in the island are eliminated. I order colonists in.

October 25, 1716 - Our troops have arrives in Sitka and are under attack form the natives.

November 2, 1716 - The native forces in Sitka have been eliminated. I order a Trading Post set up.

November 25, 1716 - Yukon fails to expands.

December 7, 1716 - I order more colonists to Yukon.

January 1, 1717 - I begin to search the realm for my replacement.

January 27, 171 - Reformation of the navy yeilds increased investments in technology.

February 23, 1717 - Tifni has died. He discoverd much and his passing will be felt throughout the land.

March 25, 1717 - Another Inquisition attempt in Raipur has failed and the people there have revolted.

May 14, 1717 - Heretic rebels in Raipur have been destroyed.

June 30, 1717 - We have founded a colony in Kitimat!

July 20, 1717 - We have established a Trading Post in Sitka.

August 29, 1717 - Yukon expands and more colonists set sail for the gold mines.

November 1, 1717 - Our naval technology increased.

November 30, 1717 - Colonial Dynamism has occured. We have gained a Conquistador in Palakimedi and three groups of colonists have joined us.

January 1, 1718 - I order colonists to Kitimat and Nerchiinsk.

I order a Goods Manufactory built in Surabaja.

May 17, 1718 - We have founded a colony in Nerchiinsk! I order in more colonists.

May 22, 1718 - Yukon expands. More colonists are dispatched.

June 1, 1718 - Our military technology has increased - our troops are now armed with muskets.

September 15, 1718 - Our colonization effort to Kitimat has failed.

September 18, 1718 - Our colonization attempt to Nerchiinsk has failed. I issue more colonists.

November 30, 1718 - My sucessor has been found and I will abdicate on December 30.

December 30, 1718 - An old man, I am stepping down for my sucessor. Age has crept up upon me. I have every confidence in Mataram's new Regent.

-Anxiety

End of Chapter Thirteen

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote