View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:21 PM   #121
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Years of Quiet. Mostly.

April 1, 1704 - The peasants in Koch are revolting. This is the first revolt in Koch - it's been awhile since we've taken it.

April 24, 1704 - The rebels in Koch are defeated.

May 2, 1704 - I send a trader to Kalakan, which probably won't take. Kalakan is east of Kalar. East of Kalakan is Buriat - a Gold Province!

I order a Tax Collector in Koch.

September 13, 1704 - We have established a Trading Post in Kalakan. I order a Trading Post to Buriat.

October 17, 1704 - I order a Missionary to Cambodia.

December 1, 1704 - Our Trade Technology has advanced and will we now get more income from merchants.

January 1, 1705 - A new Monarch has arisen - Pakubuwana I. Identical to Amangkurat III, though.

February 1, 1705 - The revolters in Chandigarh have defected to Punjab.

Our Trading Post to Buriat has failed. I dispatch another trader to the area.

February 21, 1705 - We have been given an Explorer! Tifni, our explorer, begins in Kalimantan. I order him to Kauai. I order a warship built in Kauai for when he arrives.

April 25, 1705 - I order colonists to Sofiisk and a trader to Ekimcan.

April 28, 1705 - Georgia is annexed by the Ottomans.

May 25, 1705 - China declares war on us again. Sigh.

I order my transports to Vanin to pick up soldiers to take to Okhotsk. We will drive the Chinese from this region.

June 16, 1705 - We have set up a Trading Post in Buriat.

I order settlers to both Buriant and Enkan, the two gold provinces. Hopefully, one will take.

August 1, 1705 - Denmark has declared her freedom from Poland.

August 24, 1705 - Sofiisk expands, but we have failed to set up a colony in Ekimcan.

September 1, 1705 - We arrive in Okhotsk.

September 23, 1705 - We have defeated teh Chinese in Okhotsk. I order the Trading Post burnt down and our own colonists are dispatched.

September 25, 1705 - I try to see if the Chinese are willing to talk. I offer 300 ducts. They reject my quite reasonable offer.

October 3, 1705 - We enter into a Trade Agreement with Punjab.

November 23, 1705 - Our colonization attempts to the gold provinces of Enkan and Buriat have both failed.

December 19, 1705 - I order a missionary to Raipur.

January 1, 1706 - Will the new year bring softness tho the hearts of the Chinese? I offer them 300 ducats for peace. They agree.

February 15, 1706 - Tifni has arrived in Kauai. I set him about exploring the area. I will be ordering more warships in Kauai as he explores. They will aid his explorations.

March 30, 1706 - Our colonization attempt at Okhotsk has failed. I send in more colonists.

September 1, 1706 - Indus are revolting.

September 20, 1706 - The rebels are trounced.

October 7, 1706 - We have founded a colony in Okhotsk!

I order more colonists to Sofiisk.

October 10, 1706 - I get another opportunity to convert to Islam. I laugh them off.

December 28, 1706 - We have discovered the California Gulf and with it - land! This must be the Americas we have heard about.

February 1, 1707 - The revolters in Quetta have defected to Afghanistan.

February 5, 1707 - Our colonizaztion attempt to Sofiisk has failed. I order more colonists to follow.

February 8, 1707 - China has declared war on Dai Viet. Our vassals! Unfortunately, I cannot declare war on China to assist them for several years, due to our peace treaty. Well, I could. But to do so would result is such a huge loss of stability that our realm would erupt in a paroxym of rebellion.

February 26, 1707 - While sailing back to Kauai to rest, ouyr explorer has discovered Oahu, the fornt half of the Hawaiin isles. Oahu has 6000 extremely hostile natives and sugar. It is or goal to control all of oceania, so I will start building soldiers on Kauai as soon as the current warship is complete.

March 15, 1707 - The Mughals have The Succession Crisis of 1707. They have chosen to support the rightful heir.

Rebels currently control Sindh, Mekran, Tadjikistan and Herat in the Mughal Empire. That's four province already owned by rebels out of eleven remaining provinces. The Mughals are crumbling.

June 11, 1707 - Our colonization attempt to Sofiisk has failed. More are en route.

June 21, 1707 - We have discovered the Coast of California.

October 20, 1707 - Sofiisk fails again. I feel like we have another Kerala here. A colony that seems easy to settle, but is not so. I order more colonists to Sofiisk, although I probably shouldn't. We supposedly have a 2/3 chance of settling here.

January 3, 1708 - I order a governor in Malwa.

February 18,. 1708 - Sofiisk expands and more colonists are sent.

February 28, 1708 - Assam canceled her vassalization with Tibet.

April 1, 1708 - Our naval technology has increased and we can now build transports.

June 10, 1708 - I send Punjab a State Gift and our relations have maxed.

July 1, 1708 - The revolters of Sindh have defected Gujurat.

October 27, 1708 - Sofiisk expands. Another wave of colonists embark upon a journey to the north.

January 10, 1709 - Our soldiers have arrived in Oahu and are attcked by the natives.

January 26, 1709 - We defeatt the natives, but more are still there. I order my men to search them out and attack them.

February 1, 1709 - We have wiped out the native population from Oahu.

I order colonists to the island.

February 26, 1709 - Sofiisk expands. Hopefully, this last wave of colonists right now will bring the colony to a full province.

April 3, 1709 - China has taken three provinces from Dai Viet, leaving just Hanoi and Mandalay.

April 26, 1709 - Reformation of the Navy leads to increased investments in naval technology.

May 30, 1709 - I order a Missionary to Perak.

June 26, 1709 - Our conversaion attempt in Irrawady has failed and the people there are revolting.

June 28, 1709 - Sofiisk has expanded, and with the natives, has become a full province.

Sofiisk:

Sitting beside the Manchu province of Sikhote, the forst of Sofiisk makes a ideal place to export naval supplies. The 1653 people here send us 9 ducats and ship 3 to Kansai.

I order a Tax Collector here.

I also order a Tax Collector to Kalar while I am thinking about it.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote