View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:20 PM   #117
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Regrouping After the Battle

August 4, 1692 - I order Missionaries to Nelma and Irrawady. I order my armies to colsolidate in Santal. I'll keep a force in Santal to pur down rebellions.

August 8, 1692 - Our army arrives in Brunei and attacks the rebels.

September 4, 1692 - We crush the rebellion in Brunei. I load up the boats.

September 16, 1692 - I order colonists sent to Khretset and a trader to Chilka.

January 21, 1693 - Khretset expands but Chilka's trading post falis to take. I order more colonists to Khretset and another trader to Chilka.

January 25, 1693 - I order a missionary to Perak. And a Tax Collector in Ganges.

February 1, 1693 - I send China a State Gift. Our relations improve enormously.

March 4, 1693 - China and Mataram enter into a Royal Marriage.

March 26, 1693 - Our cannon arrive back in Berhampur. I order them to Gondwana where they will wait until needed again.

May 25, 1693 - Khretset fails to expand but we set up a Trading post in Chilka. I order more colonists to Kretset.

October 13, 1693 - Khretset expands and I send another group of colonists in.

February 14, 1694 - The Sunni Missionary to Koch has failed!

Khretset expands and the natives have joined her.

Khretset:

Another internal province in the north, Khretset has 3629 people working the fur trade inm the blustery cold. They send us 10 ducats and ship 8 to Kansai.

I order a Tax Collector to Khretset.

I order more colonists to Sredny Hrebet.

May 17, 1694 - Regulation of the Medical Profession has increased our population in Whangarei by 1500.

July 11, 1694 - Sredny Hrebet expands. I order more colonists to the harsh Kamchatka landscape.

September 1, 1694 - Our land technology has increased. We can now build level 3 fortresses.

Decemebr 3, 1694 - Georgia have declared their independance from the Ottomans.

December 13, 1694 - Our colonization attempt to Sredny Hrebet has falied. I order more colonists in.

January 1, 1695 - A new nation has declared her independance from the Mughals. Afghanistan! Their capital and only province is Kabul. I am still hoping for a Sikh rebellion or two to join us. Panjab is under rebel control, and has been for some time.

I order a Missionary to Gondwana.

February 18, 1695 - Our Inquisition to Cambodia has failed. I order another Missionary. The Buddhists there are revolting.

March 13, 1695 - Our Monarch has been stricken with a bout of Temporary Insanity. His skills are all decreased for the next year.

March 27, 1695 - The rebelling heathens in Cambodia are eradicated.

I send State Gifts to Taungu. Our relations improve drastically.

April 1, 1695 - The people of Panjab have declared their independance from teh Mughals. However, they have created the country on Punjab, instead of joining with Mother Mataram.

I wait to see if they will survive.

May 1, 1695 - I decide to act as if Punjab will survive versus the Mughals. I send a State Gift and our relations drastically improve.

May 9, 1695 - Sredney Hrebet has again expanded and again more colonists leave for her mountainous colony.

May 11, 1695 - Punjab appears to have a military leader named Govind Singh. How very interesting.

June 8, 1695 - Singh and his Punjab men just won a battle against the Mughals despite 4:1 odds against them!

I send them another State Gift. Our realtion simprove drastically.

October 8, 1695 - Sredney Hrebet expands. I ship out more colonists.

October 15, 1695 - I am fascinated by the events in Mughal India and I am keeping my eyes tuned there for further developments.

October 17, 1695 - Punjab offers us a Military Alliance. By accepting it, we wil be at war with the Mughals.

I accept.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote