View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:14 PM   #108
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Reforming Mataram

Tax Collectors increase the tax revenue in a province by 50% and increase the revolt risk by 3%

Chief Justices can only be placed where a Tax Collector already is. Another 50% boost to tax incomes and -1% revolt risk as the people feel more protected.

Governors, which we now have, increase a city's production income, and lower inflation empire-wide by 1%.

We have an inflation of 17%. So I am looking to place 17 governors.

May 1, 1662 - We promote the mayors to governors in Wewak, Mysore, Jakarta, Malacca, and Bastar - our top five production provinces.

September 1, 1662 - Phuket is revolting.

September 14, 1662, while sailing my explorer to Inhambane, we discover the island of Zanzibar, owned by Oman. Zanzibar is a Center of Trade, so we can send our merchants here.

September 21, 1662 - The Phuket rebellion has ended.

October 27, 1662 - Our inquistion to Irrawady has failed. The people there are revolting against us.

November 21, 1662 - Our explorer, Masrur, has arrived in Inhambane. I order him to begin exploring the areas around us.

November 27, 1662 - We lose a battle against the heretics in Irrawady. We shall regrop in Kwai and drive them into the sea. Or into Arakan.

January 1, 1663 - I order walls built in Colombo to protect our Refinery there.

Governors re to be promoted in Delhi, Maharashtra, Brunei, Makassar, and Kauai.

January 18, 1663 - Our army arrives back in Irrawady to assaul the rebels.

January 25, 1663 - We defeat the rebels. in Irrawady.

August 1, 1663 - Governors are to be promoted from mayors in Viti Levu and Mindoro.

September 1, 1663 - Raipur is rebelling against our rule.

September 26, 1663 - Our army stationed i nBundelkhand has arrived and wiped out the rebellion.

October 8, 1663 - While exploring, Masrur has discoverd Transkei, a pagan province owned by England.

November 22, 1663 - Noble Families Feud in Mataram. I line their pockets with gold and the issue dies.

December 1, 1663 - Bundelkhand rebels! But we put them down in 4 fays.

January 20, 1663 - Governors are to be placed in Colombo, Pondicherry, Bundelkhand, Palembang, and Cochin. That should reduce our inflation to nothing.

March 1, 1664 - Delhi revolts and is defeated in a week.

June 23, 1664 - I order a Missionary sent to Irrawady again.

July 26, 1664 - we have discovered teh Dutch trading post of Antsirana, on the southern tip of Madagascar, Most of the island is uninhabitable.

September 1, 1664 - Our land technology has increased. We can now assault fortresses directly!

September 6, 1664 - Our Royal marriage with Astrakhan has expired. We renew our vows.

December 6, 1664 - Sailing around Madagascar, I have found a possibly inhabitable place on the northern tip. I'll need to come back later and investigate more fully.

December 16, 1664 - The Bourgeoisie are Requesting Privilegse. I grant their requests, lowering our aristcractic policies slightly.

January 26, 1665 - I send Personal Gift to Dai Viet. Our relations are maxed.

February 3, 1665 - I send a Personal Gift to Taungu. Our relations are maxed as well.

February 26, 1665 - Dai Viet have agreed to become our vassals!

April 18, 1665 - I send a Missionary to Khmer.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote