View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:06 PM   #102
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Building Up an Empire

May 1, 1646 - The government of China has fallen.

May 6, 1646 - Wairoa expands and is now a full city.

Wairoa:

765 people work the pastoral scenery at the port of Wairoa, the easternmost province of New Zealand. Sheep is the major business here, as the colonists send 765 ducats to our coffers and 1 to Samar.

I order a Tax Collector to Wairoa.

I order more coloniss to Taranaki, on New Zealand.

July 21, 1646 - Our oyal Marriage with Vijaynagar has expired. We renew our vows.

September 24, 1646 - Taranaki expands and more colonists are en route.

November 1, 1646 - The government of China has fallen again.

December 5, 1646 - An Exceptional Year economically has added 100 ducats to the treasury and reduced our inflation by 10%. My Economic Advisor is crediting me and my head for numbers for that growth.

January 1, 1647 - I reorganize my cabinet to include the following advisors:

Minister of War
Minister of Colonization
Minister of Trade
Minister of Diplomacy
Minister of Religion

January 2, 1647 - At the first meeting of the new cabinet, I decide to send a Missionary to Malwa. It is our most valuable non-Hindu province that can be easily converted. Hyderabad is actually more valuable, but has only a dim chance of sucess.

February 10, 1647 - Our colony in Taranaki expands. I send more settlers.

April 4, 1647 - I give Ayutthaya a Persoan Gift which maximizes our reations.

May 6, 1647 - I offer annexation to the Elephant. They accept and become a part of our glorius empire!

Phuket:

The section of the Malaysian Peninsula that connectes with the mainland, Phuket is a quite and unassuming land of fishermen. 24798 people work the sea here, sending up 19 ducats and 5 to Malacca in trade. The people here are of Thai descent and follow in the paths of Budda. They are currently experiencing nationalism, with the revolts that come with it, due to our annexation of their lands.

Bangkok:

The former capital of Ayutthaya is a very wealthy province, and one I was happy to obtain. Bangkok is adjacent to Cambodia and Kwai, thus connecting our SE Asian holdings. The port of Bangkok has 33105 people working the Chinaware trade. This port has a level two fortress. Like Phuket, the people here are Thai and Buddhist. And experincing nationalism. They give us 46 ducats annually and send 26 to Malacca in trade. Excellent.

Ayuthhaya's Military:

5000 infantry in Phuket with more being built.

20000 infantry and 5000 calvary in Bangkok.

3 Transports in Bangkok.
2 warships and a transports off the coast of Hanoi in the Gulf of Tonkin.

May 10, 1647 - I give a State Gift to Pegu that raises our relations.

July 24, 1647 - Taranaki expands. More colonists are en route.

August 1, 1647 - I give a Letter to Pegu.

We have a revolt in Hyderabad.

August 27, 1647 - We lost a lot of men, but ultimately crushed the rebels in Hyderabad.

September 1, 1647 - I offer Pegu annexation. They accept.

Irrawady:

Originally Pegu, then annexed by Ayuthaya, then won my Mataram in war, then won by China in war, then freed as Pegu in rebellion, now politically annexed by Mataram again. We have reclaimed Irrawady.

A port province west of Kwai, Irrawady has 23478 people working the spice trade. She sends us 20 ducats and generates an amazing 42 ducats in trade in Ganges. Currently experiencing nationalism, Irrawady's people are also Buddhist, but of Burmanese descent. She has a level 2 fortress as well.

Pegu military:

7000 infantry in Irrawady.

1 transport in the Straits of Malacca, with maybe some military personel on it.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote