View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 11:02 PM   #97
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Pax Mataram

May 13, 1633 - The Mughals have initiated a great project - the Taj Mahal.

July 12, 1632 - Silly, I know. But I send out more colonists to Kerala.

September 1, 1632 - Malwa's peasants are revolting.

I check Tahiti and her goods are now set to Andalusia in Spain.

September 12, 1632 - We defeat the Malwan peasants.

October 5, 1632 - Our alliance with Pegu and China has expired. They both agree to renew our alliance.

November 5, 1632 - Kerala expands. I send in more colonists.

January 1, 1633 - Our refinery in Jakarta is complete.

February 215, 1633 - Kerala expands again. I send in more colonists.

April 9, 1633 - We sucessfully found a colony on Kauai! I order more colonists there immediately.

May 9, 1633 - Our Royal Marriage with CHina has expired. We renew friendship with additional vows of matrimony.

June 5, 1633 - An anonymous Gift to the State has bequesthed us with 200 ducats.

We enter into a Trade Agreement with the Ottoman Empire and Nogai. Sibir turned us down.

June 22, 1633 - Kerala expands and the natives join our colony.

Kerala:

12644 people fish out of Kerala. Located east of Mysore, Kerala sends us 20 ducats a year while created 4 in trade at Kutch.

I order a Tax Collector to Kerala.

November 19, 1633 - Kauai expands. I order more colonists to Kauai.

January 1, 1634 - Sambalpur is up in arms in rebellion.

January 7, 1634 - We defeat the rebels in Sambalpur.

I send a State Gift to Ayutthaya. Our relations remarkably improve.

February 7, 1634 - I invite Ayutthaya to our alliance. They accept.

March 7, 1634 - I send another State Gift to Ayutthaya. Our relations are maxed.

June 28, 1634 - Kauai expands. I send another groups of colonists to the isles.

August 20, 1624 - Ayutthaya and Mataram cement their new relationship with a Royal Marriage.

September 8, 1634 - Annam agreed to be vassals of Vientiane.

January 1, 1635 - I send colonists to Manunda.

February 5, 1635 - Kauai expands. More colonists are dispatched to the isles.

March 18, 1635 - Our colonists sent to Manunda have failed. Despite odds in excess of 4 out of 5.

I fire my Minister of Coloniztion and hire another one. I wish that Portugese man was still our Minister. Too bad he left to go back home and help in rebellions against Spain.

April 1, 1635 - Gondwana and a quick revolution. Their clumsiness was matched only by their ineptnss. They were defeated in three days.

July 9, 1635 - I offer Pegu vassalization. They accept. Excellent. Irrawady was ours before China took it form us. I would love to have it back in the fold someday.

August 1, 1635 - Another rebellion in India, this time in Sambalpur. We put them down in four days.

August 5, 1635 - I offer Ayutthaya vassalization as well. The Elephant also accepts.

September 4, 1635 - Austria just took the Balkans from the Ottoman Empire.

September 17, 1635 - Kauai expands. More colonists depart from Bali seeking a better life abroad.

November 6, 1635 - Manchu has insulted us and we gain a Casus Belli against them for a year.

January 2, 1636 - I order walls built in Luzon and Mindoro.

January 11, 1636 - Assam cancelled her vassalization with Dai Viet.

April 25, 1636 - Kauai expands. I order more colonists out of Bali harbor and to the farflund islands.

June 6, 1636 - Our Inquisition at Kwai was sucessful and they have turned to Hinduism!

July 1, 1636 - The governmment of China has fallen.

I send a missionary to Johor.

-Anxiety

End of Chapter Ten

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote