View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 10:58 PM   #91
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Wrapping up Loose Ends

October 2, 1612 - I offer Manchu a white peace and they accept. China had their chance for land, and they failed.

I offer Hyderabad vassalization and they accept. Excellent.

November 3, 1612 - Towoomba expands. I send in more colonists.

February 8, 1613 - We defeat the rebels in Kwai.

February 15, 1613 - Towoomba expands and the natives join our colony.

Towoomba:

1603 people fishing quietly near the eastern tip of Australia. The people here work had and send 13 ducats to our treasury and 3 to Samar.

I order Tax Collectors built in Towoomba, Nandewar, Wagga, Yarra, and Murumbidgee.

I send colonists to Wollongong.

June 3, 1613 - Our expansion attempt to Wollongong has failed. I dispatch more settlers.

September 18, 1613 - Wollongong expands.

September 21, 1613 - A new Monarh has risen to power. Sultan Agung will lead us. He has great diplomacy, good administration and good war skills. He will lead us to greatness.

I send more colonists to Wollongong.

October 1, 1613 - Baluchistan is annexed by the Mameluks.

January 1, 1614 - I send another missionary to Riau.

January 6, 1614 - Wollongong expands.

February 4, 1614 - Colonists are sent to Wollongong.

May 20, 1614 - Wollongong expands.

July 24, 1614 - Colonists are dispatched to Wollongong.

November 1, 1614 - Sambalpur revolts. The rebels are put down four days later.

November 8, 1614 - Cities Demand Old Rights. I accept their demands because I like decentralized empire.

November 9, 1614 - Wollongong expands.

December 1, 1614 - Colonists are sent to Wollongong.

January 1, 1615 - I order tax Collector placed in Kalepam and Sorong.

February 22, 1615 - China has one of the more dreaded events in the game - The Manchu Rebellion. I expect a lot of rebels in the next while by China. Maybe some defections as well.

March 16, 1615 - Wollongong expands.

Wollongong:

Another Australian province, the 1611 people of Wollongong harvest grain and send 14 ducats in taxes and production to Mataram. 1 ducat is sent to Samar.

I order a Tax Collector placed in Wollongong.

October 21, 1615 - Trade Ordinances lead to Khandesh creating better roads and trails - Khandesh gets plus one tax value.

April 1, 1616 - I order colonists to Wewak.

July 1, 1616 - Wewak expands. More colonists are sent.

August 1, 1616 - Malwa revolts..

August 14, 1616 - We put down the Malwan rebellion with power.

October 1, 1616 - Wewak expands. More colonists take off for the gold mines.

Gondwana revolts.

October 13, 1616 - The weak rebellion in Gondwana fails and my soldiers kill every last rebel.

December 30, 1616 - Wewak expands. Another groups of colonists disembark.

March 28, 1617 - Wewak expands. And yet another group of colonists leave Bali bound for the gold rush.

May 8, 1617 - We gain an Explorer in Macquarie! We also gain 3 colonists. Excellent!

June 25, 1617 - Wewak expands. One last group of settlers are setting sail for the mines.

September 23, 1617 - Wewak expands again and now has over 700 colonists.

Wewak:

On one northeast end of New Guinea, Wewak only has 714 colonists working the gold mines in this port province. And yet, this handful of people send 44 ducats to our treasury annually. No trade is made, but if it were, it would be sent to Samar.

A Tax Collector is ordered for Wewak on the double.

Colonists bound for Macquarie are leaving Bali this very minute.

January 6, 1618 - Macquarie expands. More colonists are sent.

March 21, 1618 - The Bourgeoisie Request Privileges. I can grant or deny their request. Both options come with a change in our aristocratic/plutocratic policies in teh appropriate direction. However, granting their request doesn't come with a rebellion like denying their request can.

I grant their request.

March 24, 1618 - I send a State Gift to Mysore. Our Relations are maxed.

April 27, 1618 - I offer Mysore annexation into the Mataram world.

They accept and are now part of my nation.

Mysore:

A very wealthy province, Mysore has 126834 people working the iron mines in southern India. Mysore has a Refinery that increase our trade level monthly. The ironworkers here send 40 ducats to our treasury and 16 to Kutch. The Mysore people are of Dravidian culture and they are Hindu like us. Mysore is currently experiencing nationalism.

Mysore Military - We annex the Mysore military as well. 28000 infantry, 1000 calvary and 40 cannon.

Mysore and my southern colonies do not have a land connection to my upper colonies. We'll need to fix that soon.

I send out Personal or State Gifts to Vijaynagar, Orissa and Gujarat. They are fellow Hindu nations who are upset that I annexed a Hindu nation.

May 1, 1618 - Mysore revolts. They are put down in a few days.

May 2, 1618 - Macquarie expands. More colonists set sail.

September 1, 1618 - Macquarie expands again. Ships laden with passangers looking for a different life are leaving Bali harbor.

November 21, 1618 - Our explorer, Sana, has discovered the Fiji Islands - Viti Levu. They grow Sugar Cane here, but 6000 angry natives attest to the danger of the area.

I order some troops built on the Australian coast and a fleet sent. We'll rid the islaes of their native taint and colonize them for ourselves.

December 30, 1618 - Macquarie expands. Additional colonists are bound for the island.

April 1, 1619 - Gondwana revolts.

April 19, 1619 - We put down the rebellion with more difficulty than normal. I order more soldiers built in Gondwana.

April 26, 1619 - Macquarie expands and with the natives, becomes a small city.

Macquarie:

1116 people work in this island off the southern coast of Australia. The fishermen in this port send 15 ducats to the capital and 3 to Malacca.

I order a Tax Collector for Macquarie.

July 2, 1619 - A Diplomatic Move with Vientiane has improved relations. I pat our Chief Diplomat on the back and then we have a Royal Marriage.

August 3, 1619 - I have a couple of directions I can go colonization-wise. I can go for colonies stripped of native sin New Zealand, Rapaul or Manunda in Australia. Or, I can try Kerala again in India.

I decide to finish off India first.

I send a colonist to Kerala.

January 10, 1620 - We found a colony in Kerala! I ship off more colonists.

May 29, 1620 - Our colonization attempt to Kerala fails, but the natives do not destroy our colony. I send off more colonists.

August 1, 1620 - Malwa revolts. We defeat them in a few days.

September 21, 1620 - Our fleet arives back in the Fiji Islands with an army. I order the Australian troops to disembark into Viti Levu.

October 9, 1620 - Our landing at Viti Levu went unnoticed by the natives. I order the soldiers to attack.

October 14, 1620 - We defeat all of the natives and I order my army back to the ships.

Colonists are ordered in.

October 17, 1620 - Kerala's colonization fails yet again. The natives do not revolt again.

December 1, 1620 - Our Inquisition to Riau was sucessful. The people there have been converted to Hindu!

January 1, 1621 - The peasants in Sambalpur are revolting. We put them down in a week.

July 6, 1621 - We found a colony on Viti Levu! I order more settlers in.

July 20, 1621 - Our Royal Marriage with Vijaynagar has expired. We renew our sacred Hindu vows.

I send Hyderabad a State Gift. Our relations are maxed.

October 1, 1621 - Mysore is revolting.

October 18, 621 - We defeat the Mysorean rebeliion.

December 23, 1621 - Our colonization attempt to Viti Levu failed. I send some more colonists in.

January 28, 1622 - China has just gotten the White Lotus Cult event. It may be a little involved in internal matters for a while. Still, I send China a State Gift. Our relations improve tremendously.

The White Lotus event is worse than the Manchu Rebellion. Ick.

June 12, 1622 - Viti Levu expands. More colonists are sent to the islands.

October 4, 1622 - Our Military Alliance has expired. I invite China and Hyderabad back into an alliance. Both agree, which renews our alliance.

Our alliance is interesing - a Muslim, a Konfusian and a Hiddu. All we need is a Buddhist and we are all set.

November 18, 1622 - I offer Hyderabad annexation - to beconme a part of the noble Mataram empire.

They agree.

Hyderabad:

Behind a level three fortress in the mountains of central India, the province of Hyderabad features 106934 people working the cotton trade. The people here are hardy decendants of Dravidian culture and they are a religious people with Hundu beliefs. Hyderabad has nationalism right now from the annexation. She adds 22 ducats to Bali and 13 to Kutch.

Hyderbadi military:

26821 infantry, 2000 calvary, 50 cannon.

For a new map of the Indian area, cut and paste this link:
http://www.geocities.com/theunknowne/mataram7.jpg

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote