View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 10:54 PM   #84
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

More Explorations

July 18, 1597 - I send a Personal Gift to Mysore. Our relations are at the maximum possible.

August 30, 1597 - I order colonists to Nandewar.

November 26, 1597 - I order my Conquistador to explore another section of New Zealand.

Decemeber 15, 1597 - Nandewar expands. I ship more colonists in.

January 14, 1597 - Our conquistador has landed in a region he calls Taranaki. Natives attack him quickly after he arrives. I order him to crush them.

January 23, 1598 - Taranaki is cleared of natives and I order colonists in. I also order our conquistador into another province on the island.

February 15, 1598 - Our explorer, Sueidina, has died. I erect two golden ships in the harbor of Kalepam, the first colony of our that was discovered by the explorers.

February 25, 1598 - We get a Gift to the State of 200 ducats. It comes from an anonymous source.

April 2, 1598 - Nandewar expands. I send more colonists.

April 20, 1598 - Safi finds another province on the east side of the island. He tells me the locals call it Wairoa. Those natives are attacking Safi. I order him to kill them if possible.

April 29, 1598 - Having defeated many of the natives, I order Safi to contine to eliminate all native resistance.

May 3, 1598 - Wairoa is completely cleansed from natives. I order a colony built there.

June 3, 1598 - I send out some merchants trying to get some monopolies back.

July 5, 1598 - We gain monopolies in Samar, Ganes and Mascate.

July 19, 1598 - Nandewar expands.

September 2, 1598 - Our forces land in Timaru and attack the natives.

September 22, 1598 - All native forces are cleared out of Timaru.

September 24, 1598 - Our coloniztion attempt at Taranaki has failed.

January 1, 1599 - I order colonists to expand Nandewar.

January 8, 1599 - We found a colony in Wairoa.

April 17, 1599 - Nandewar expands. More settlers set out from Bali seeking a more rustic life.

July 6, 1599 - We have a Rush of Colonists. Our Minister of COlonization is quite happty that his efforts at recruiting are paying off handsomely.

I order colonists to Yarra.

August 4, 1599 - Nandewar expands and the natives join us.

Nandewar:

Nandewar has 1609 inhabitants who work the wool trade. Nandewar is one of the Ausralian proivines, and send us 11 ducats while shipping 1 to Samar.

September 30, 1599 - Our fleet carrying the conquistador has arrived on the far eastern sid eof New Guinea to explore a territory that our explorer said was habitable. Most of this island is rock and jungle. However, Kalepam and Sorong are on this island, and we have colonized those places.

October 21, 1599 - Yarra expands. More colonists set sail.

November 17, 1599 - China takes a couple pf provinces from Nippon is getting peace. Excellent.

November 30, 1599 - Our conquistador discovers Wewak! 3000 angry natives attack him. But, Safi believes there is gold here! I order him to press the attack against the natives. I must have this land!

December 19, 1599 - We defeat the natives. I order Safi to press on.

December 24, 1599 - Safi defeats the natives, buit barely. They did a good job killing his men. He'll have to hole up until some reinforcements can arrive.

February 5, 1600 - Yarra expands. I order more colonists into the Australian countryside.

May 21, 1600 - Yarra expands and more settlers set sail from Bail.

September 20, 1600 - Yarra expands again. More colonists are dispatched to the agrarian region.

January 5, 1601 - Yarra expands again and the natives join us after being convinced that our ways are better.

Yarra:

1608 people on the southern Australian coast work the fields and export grain. Yarra sends 15 ducats to our coffers and 1 to Samar.

I order colonists to Murumbidgee.

March 1, 1601 - Cambodia revolts and we put them down.

April 15, 1601 - Murumbidgee expands.

May 19, 1601 - Our conquistador lands on as islands called Rabaul. We attack the natives here.

May 23, 1601 - We eliminate the natives here. I order colonists to Rabaul.

June 22, 1601 - A Diplomatic Insult happaned to us. We have a Casus Belli against Gujarat for a year.

July 30 - 1601 - A new Monarch has come to rule our nation. Panembahan Krapyak will now rule glorious Mataram.

October 20, 1601 - We establish a colony on Rabaul!

-Anxiety

End of Chapter Eight

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote