View Single Post
Old 01-27-2003, 10:53 PM   #82
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Lessons Learned

We cannot rely on our alliance with the strongest state in the east any longer to help us out. China offers no hope.

December 1, 1591 - Our Trade technology advanced. We can now gain monopolies on Centers of Trade. I move our investments to infrastructure.

January 1, 1592 - I order a pair of merchants sent to Malacca, Kansai, and Guangzhou.

I order walls built in Goa.

February 1, 1592 - We gain monopolies in each of those three Centers of Trade.

May 3, 1592 - I order a pair of merchants sent to Ganges.

June 1, 1592 - Khmer revolts.

June 4, 1592 - We gain a monopoly in Ganges.

June 12, 1592 - We put down the Khmer rebellion.

June 19, 1592 - I have descovered a place that is inhabitable along the big island to our south. It's on the underbelly of the island.

September 1, 1592 - Santal is revolting.

September 2, 1592 - A pair of merchants are sent to Kutch.

September 15, 1592 - We put down the Santal rebellion.

October 3, 1592 - Nippon has declared war on Korea. They have asked me to join them and I have agreed to do so.

I intend to do exactly to them what they did to me - not send any help.

We get a monopoly in Kutch.

January 1, 1593 - I order a colonist dispatched to Kerala. I should expand it while we have the opportunity.

February 15, 1593 - I have discoverd the southeastern part of a landmass my explorer has named Australia. Additionally, the province of Towoomba has been fully discovered. It will be a great port to use for further explorations. I order colonists sent immediately.

We were awarded some victory points for discovering Australia.

April 12, 1593 - I send a Personal Gift to Mysore. Our relation simprove significantly.

June 8, 1593 - Our colonization attempt at Kerala has failed. No native attack, though.

June 14, 1593 - I send a State Gift to Mysore. Our relations improve drastically.

July 17, 1593 - I offer Mysore a spot in our alliance. They agree.

August 18, 1593 - Towoomba is sucessfully colonized. Excellent.

September 27, 1593 - Sailing past Australia, we have discovered the province of Nandewar. I order colonists to settle there as well.

January 1, 1594 - I send a State Gift to Vijaynagar. Our relations improve massively.

January 9, 1594 - Nippon has captured Vanin.

February 1, 1594 - Cambodia revolts.

February 9,m 1594 - The Cambodian rebels are crushed beneath Mataram steel.

February 12, 1594 - Nippon offers a white peace. I accept.

February 20, 1594 - I offer Vijaynagar a spot in our alliance. They accept.

February 26, 1594 - While sailing, Zueidina discovers the province of Wagga. I order colonists in.

March 7, 1594 - Our colonization attempts to Nandewar fail. I send in some more colonists.

August 10, 1594 - We found Wagga.

August 21, 1594 - We found the colony of Nandewar.

September 22, 1594 - We discover a body of water called Cape Farewell. Beside it is another large, and what looks to be, inhabitable island.

December 23, 1594 - A perfect event occurs. We gain a Conquistador in Kalimantan. A daring adventurer has joine dus. I send a fleet of transports to him now. Let's go find that English Samar!

January 1, 1595 - I order more colonists to Wagga. This entire area has a low number of natives. and low quality goods, but is very easy to colonize. Wagga and Nandewar have wool, Towoomba has fish.

February 1, 1595 - Cambodia rebels.

February 15, 1595 - Cambodia is put down again. They are rebelling the most of my three SE Asian provinces.

April 19, 1595 - Wagga expands. I order more colonists to the far flung colony.

June 17, 1595 - We have discovered the island of Samar. There are about 556 English men on the colony. It is a port and yet it is also a Trading Post.

August 7, 1595 - Wagga fails to expand. I order another set of colonists out.

August 21, 1595 - We discover the province of Yarra with our explorer. I order colonists sent there.

October 26, 1595 - Our explorer discovers the province of Murumbidgee. I send more colonists.

I now have a decision to make and it weighs heavy on my soul.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote