Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 01:15 PM   #147
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

1. What is your first name? Ron
2. What does your online name mean? A name I sorta used (And actually stopped) using online a long, long time ago. 3. What City do you live in? A town in Illinois named after a revolutionary war battle in my home state. Ugh, weird.
4. How old are you? 25 in April
5. What team do you root for and why? Toronto Blue Jays..I dunno, I became a fan the year before the won back to back WS titles. Not a bad thing to happen when you start liking a team. Even if it took them another decade to get good again. New York Jets, New Jersey Devils
6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? Spent four years in the Air Force. Now just a college student en route to a PhD in Education Policy.
7. How long have you been playing FOF? Since FOF2
8. How did you find out about this website? I've been around since the first site off and on.
9. Something interesting about you? I founded my college's debate team, that ended up morphing into a full-fledged society with about 40 members. I started playing tennis when I was 9 and played all through HS and was captain last year in college. I once hosted my own live call-in talk show on college tv at my old school.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 01-16-2004 at 01:38 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote