Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2004, 12:42 AM   #135
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

1. What is your first name?

Tim.

2. What does your online name mean?

I went to the the University of the Ozarks for three semesters before transferring to my new school. The nickname there was the Eagles and the main color is a version of gold. Being the uncreative guy I am, I simply chose GoldenEagle. Many people get confused and see that I am from Mississippi and think that I am a Southern Miss. That is not the case.

3. What City do you live in?

I am currently in Cleveland, MS. I am a student at Delta State University. I am from Southaven, MS - which is right outside of Memphis. You can put one foot in Southaven and one foot in Memphis.

4. How old are you?

5. What team do you root for and why?

It really depends. My true team is the Univeristy of Memphis Tigers. I am a huge college sports fan. The NBA has grown on me alot since the Grizzlies came to town. My interest in the NFL has diminished greatly. I also love the St. Louis Cardinals, since they are the local team in Memphis,

6. What do you do for a living or are you in school?

I m a computer programming major. My goal one day is to own a software comapny and distribute text sims. It is a breeze since I already know how to do everything.

7. How long have you been playing FOF?

Since the FOF2 days. I spent so many hours of my life playing that game.

8. How did you find out about this website?

I think I was looking around on the EA Sports website and found a link to something called Front Office Football. I clicked it and was Front Office Football. I use to post on The Sideline under 'ThaCharger'.

9. Something interesting about you?

Many people do not know that I am a college soccer player. I may also coach a local community college team next season. I have not made up my mind yet. My girlfriend followed me to school here, however, she hates the school.
GoldenEagle is offline   Reply With Quote