Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 03:27 PM   #102
Antmeister
Pro Starter

1. What is your first name? Anthony
2. What does your online name mean? Name derived from a Saturday Night Live bit. The number 71 is my birth year.
3. What City do you live in? Phoenix, AZ (just moved from San Diego 9 months ago)
4. How old are you? A jolly 32 years old.
5. What team do you root for and why? Chargers, Padres and Lakers. Chargers and Padres - I got into these sports when I lived in San Diego county. Lakers - Was into basketball first while I was living in Santa Ana.
6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? Access programmer, multimedia guy, currently going to the Art Institute as well.
7. How long have you been playing FOF? Played since FOF 2.
8. How did you find out about this website? I can't remember the name of the site, but there used to be another FOF board until someone else took over and it went to hell. I learned that another board was started in its place. I had never posted to the boards until this year.
9. Something interesting about you? Well I never thought it was interesting, but some people think it is odd for a black male to like database programming, writing fiction, and reading sci-fiction, fantasy and horror novels (I am a huge fan of David Gemmell, Steven Barnes and Richard Laymon).

Last edited by Antmeister : 01-15-2004 at 03:33 PM.
Antmeister is offline   Reply With Quote