Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 03:19 PM   #100
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

1. What is your first name? Sunny

2. What does your online name mean? Graduated from Neuqua Valley High School in 2002 and just always digged the name.

3. What City do you live in? Naperville, about 30 minutes outside of Chicago.

4. How old are you? Just turned 20 last month.

5. What team do you root for and why? My two main loves are the Chicago Cubs and Bulls but I do root for all the Chicago based teams. And I've always liked Duke's mens basketball team. I'm trying to find a team in the EPL to get attached to, and I won't let my family over there convince me to join the evil empire (Man Utd.)

6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? Currently in my sophomore year in college.

7. How long have you been playing FOF? I bought FOF2 when it had just been released.

8. How did you find out about this website? I somehow stumbled onto the Sideline, although I have no idea how.

9. Something interesting about you? Me and Marmel dated a few years back, although he won't care to admit it anymore.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote