Thread: Who are you?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 02:50 PM   #97
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

1. What is your first name? John

2. What does your online name mean? Nickname given to me by the guys on my baseball team 10 years ago. Still unsure why they called me "Johnny Shaka" because there used to be this little black kid who would dance in the aisles at Ottawa Senators' games between whistles with that name. I'm a big white guy who needs a case of beer to even get the nerve up to dance, let alone even do it well.

3. What City do you live in? Edmonton, Alberta...born here...moved to Ottawa when I was 4...moved back here when I was 24.

4. How old are you? just turned 29

5. What team do you root for and why? Edmonton Oilers (always have cheered for them cause I was born here and Paul Coffey is my second cousin), Oakland Athletics (loved them ever since I saw a picture of Rickey Henderson in one of those old O-Pee-Chee sticker books), and the Eagles (saw an NFL Films episode showcasing mobile QBs and Randall Cunningham caught my eye instantly).

6. What do you do for a living or are you in school? Work in the IT Dept of a schoolboard on the outskirts of Edmonton.

7. How long have you been playing FOF? Only own TCY...but have had that for about a year.

8. How did you find out about this website? OOTP Boards.

9. Something interesting about you? I'm righthanded, but bat left, golf left, shoot (hockey) left and stroke with my left hand.

Last edited by johnnyshaka : 01-15-2004 at 06:26 PM.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote